- "100% achieved! Stats and cash have been boosted! Rhino and Hydra delivered to CJ's house in Grove Street."
- ―Message received upon 100% completion.
Unlike the other games, GTA San Andreas has extra tasks that are not required for the achievement but are also available to complete; many players refers to this as "110%".
To attain 100% completion in GTA San Andreas, the player must accomplish all of the following:
- Complete all storyline missions (In The Beginning to End of the Line), as well as the optional Heist strand (Architectural Espionage to Breaking the Bank at Caligula's).
- Collect all pickup items.
- Complete all vehicle challenges.
- Finish all stadium events.
- Learn all new moves from the three gyms.
- Complete the Ammu-Nation shooting range (level 12)
- Complete all odd job missions.
- Get all 30 vehicles to the Import/Export crane.
- Finish the four optional schools with at least bronze on each test.
- Complete all asset missions.
- Purchase all 29 safehouses.
- Win all race tournaments
- Los Santos
- San Fierro
- Las Venturas road
- Las Venturas flying
When 100% is achieved in San Andreas, the following rewards are given.
- Infinite ammunition
- Hydra on the roof of Sweet's house.
- Rhino by the bridge going above Ganton.
- BMX by the Police Station Los Santos
Below is a list of extras that don't need to be done for 100%, but are still available for the player.
- Completing all 70 Unique Stunt Jumps.
- Completing the Burglar mission (although its infinite sprint reward might come in very handy).
- Getting 100% progress with all girlfriends (or, indeed, dating any girlfriends with the exception of Millie Perkins).
- Buying all clothes from the six clothes shops (Binco, Sub Urban, Zip, Pro-Laps, Victim and Didier Sachs).
- Winning the Lowrider Challenge at least once (required to complete Cesar Vialpando).
- Complete the Beefy Baron minigame at least once.
- Get high score in all of the arcade games: Go Go Space Monkey, Let's Get Ready to Bumble, Duality and They Crawled from Uranus.
- Winning a game of Pool.
- Finishing first place on both Beat The Cock challenges (Santa Maria Beach and Palomino Creek).
- Getting all Gold medals in the four vehicle schools (cars, motorcycles, boats and aircraft).
- Maxing out all skills: (Stamina, Lung Capacity, Driving skill, Flying skill, Bike skill, Cycling skill, Gambling skill).
- Maximum Muscle, Total Respect, Sex Appeal and Luck (1000 points).
- Having "King of San Andreas" Criminal Rating.
- Getting an Ace pilot rank.
- Getting Hitman skill level (1000 points) with all weapons (Pistol, Silenced Pistol, Desert Eagle, Shotgun, Sawn-off Shotgun, Combat Shotgun, Micro-Uzi, Tec-9, SMG, AK-47, M4).
- Money $999.999.999
- All gang territories under control (100%).