|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
In order to achieve 100% Completion in Grand Theft Auto V the player must complete 69 storyline missions, 20 strangers and freaks missions, 14 random events, 42 hobbies and pasttimes and 16 miscellaneous tasks.
Achieving 100% completion
- Complete all the 69 main storyline missions. To see a full list of the missions in GTA V, click here.
- Complete 14 out of 57 Random Events.
- Complete 20 of 58 Strangers and Freaks missions
- Complete 42 of 59 Hobbies and Pasttimes. The following is a list of the hobbies and pasttimes that count towards 100% completion:
- Shooting Range: Handguns
- Shooting Range: Submachine Guns
- Shooting Range: Assault Rifles
- Shooting Range: Shotguns
- Shooting Range: Light Machine Guns
- Shooting Range: Heavy
- Play 9 holes of Golf and finish even or below par
- Win at Tennis
- Win at Darts
- Perform Yoga
- Complete the three Triathlons (third place or better)
- Complete all the Street Races (third place or better)
- Complete all the Offroad Races (third place or better)
- Complete all the Sea Races (third place or better)
- Complete Flight School
- Complete all Parachute Jumps
- Get a private dance at the Strip Club
- Complete 16 miscellaneous tasks. The following is a list of 16 miscellaneous missions that count towards 100% completion:
- Purchase any 5 Properties
- Purchase a vehicle from a website
- Collect 50 Spaceship Parts
- Collect 50 Letter Scraps
- Walk and play fetch with Chop
- Complete a Booty Call
- Receive a Prostitute's service
- Hold Up a Store
- Complete 25 x Under The Bridge challenges
- Complete 8 x Knife Flights
- Complete 25 x Stunt Jumps
- Visit the Cinema
- Friend Activities:
- Visit a Bar
- Visit the Cinema
- Visit the Strip Club
- Play Darts
Getting 100% Completion unlocks:
- The "Career Criminal" achievement/trophy.
- The mission, The Last One.
- A red T-Shirt that says 100% on it, under T-Shirts in Franklin's wardrobe.