In order to achieve 100% Completion in Grand Theft Auto V the player must complete 69 storyline missions, 20 strangers and freaks missions, 14 random events, 42 hobbies and pastimes and 16 miscellaneous tasks.
Achieving 100% completionEdit
- Complete all the 69 main storyline missions. To see a full list of the missions in GTA V, click here.
- Complete all Lester's Assassination missions. Those DO count towards 100% completion.
- Complete 14 out of 57 Random Events.
- Complete Franklin's Strangers and Freaks missions. The following is a list of the required Strangers and Freaks missions that count towards 100% completion:
- "Grass Roots - Franklin"
- "Grass Roots - The Pickup"
- "Grass Roots - The Drag"
- "Grass Roots - The Smoke-In"
- Paparazzo - The Sex Tape
- Paparazzo - The Partnership
- Paparazzo - The Meltdown
- Paparazzo - The Highness
- Paparazzo - Reality Check
- Risk Assessment
- Liquidity Risk
- Targeted Risk
- Uncalculated Risk (Unlocked after completing all parachute challenges)
- A Starlet in Vinewood
- Hao Street Races
- Exercising Demons
- Far Out
- The Final Frontier
- Pulling Favors
- Pulling Another Favor
- Pulling Favors Again
- Still Pulling Favors
- Pulling One Last Favor
- Complete 42 of 59 Hobbies and Pastimes. The following is a list of the hobbies and pastimes that count towards 100% completion:
- Shooting Range: Handguns (bronze medal or better)
- Shooting Range: Submachine Guns (bronze medal or better)
- Shooting Range: Assault Rifles (bronze medal or better)
- Shooting Range: Shotguns (bronze medal of better)
- Shooting Range: Light Machine Guns (bronze medal or better)
- Shooting Range: Heavy (bronze medal or better)
- Play 9 holes of Golf and finish even or below par
- Win at Tennis
- Win at Darts
- Complete all three Triathlons (third place or better)
- Complete all five Street Races (third place or better)
- Complete all six Off-road Races (third place or better)
- Complete all four Sea Races (third place or better)
- Complete all twelve Flight School lessons (bronze medal or better)
- Complete all Parachute Jumps
- Get a private dance at the Strip Club
- Complete 16 miscellaneous tasks. The following is a list of 16 miscellaneous missions that count towards 100% completion:
- Purchase any 5 Properties
- Purchase a vehicle from a website
- Collect all 50 Spaceship Parts
- Collect all 50 Letter Scraps
- Walk and play fetch with Chop
- Complete a Booty Call
- Receive a Prostitute's service
- Hold Up a Store
- Complete 25 Under the Bridge challenges
- Complete 8 Knife Flights
- Complete 25 Stunt Jumps
- Visit the Cinema
- Friend Activities:
Getting 100% Completion unlocks: - The "Career Criminal" achievement/trophy. - UFOs will also appear at the top of Mount Chiliad and above Fort Zancudo and Sandy Shores. - The mission, The Last One. - An orange T-Shirt that says 100% on it, under T-Shirts in Franklin's wardrobe.
Note that not all of these rewards instantly appear. It may be necessary to play for some time before the UFOs appear and the trigger point for "The Last One" becomes available. This is the first GTA game in which no weapon or vehicle-related award is given for 100% completion.
Below is a list of things which can be done but will not count for the completion.
- Get Gold on all storymode missions and Strangers and Freaks .
- Complete all 57 Random Events.
- Complete all 50 Under the Bridge stunts.
- Complete all 15 Knife Flights stunts.
- Complete all 50 Stunt jumps.
- Photograph all 50 Monkey Mosaics.
- FInd and trip off all 27 Peyote Plants.
- Collect the Epsilon Tract Collectables
- Collect the Submarine Parts Collectables
- Collect the Nuclear Waste Collectables
- Get gold on all the Shooting Range tasks.
- Unlock all of the Golf Challengers.
- Get all the Booty Call numbers.
- Complete the Triathlon and other races on first place.
- Complete Flight School with a gold medal.
- Purchase all of the Properties. (Can be done using the BAWSAQ market)
- Hold up all of the stores in San Andreas.
- Watch all three movies. (Meltdown, The Loneliest Robot in Great Britain and Capolavoro)
- Complete Franklin's Children of the Mountain tests and receive the T-shirt.
- Meet all street characters (i.e. Impotent Rage cosplayer, the Vinewood Zombie actor, etc.)
- Invest in the stock market.