To attain 100% completion in The Lost and Damned, the player must accomplish all of the following:
- Complete 22 storyline missions (Clean and Serene to Get Lost).
- Complete 25 Gang War side missions.
- Complete 12 Bike Race side missions.
- Complete 10 Importing/Exporting Bikes for Angus.
- Terminate 50 seagulls.
- Find two Random Characters.
- Complete 5 Stubbs' Dirty Laundry jobs.
- Win a game of arm wrestling, pool, darts, and air hockey against anyone.
- Bring Terry or Clay to friendship activities (air hockey, darts, drinking, eating, pool, show, and strip club) at least once.
Gives the ability to buy an unlimited amount of ammunition, although it still costs the same as before. NOTE: When purchasing, e.g. "Infinite" Rounds of Ammunition for a Pistol, saving, then re-loading that profile, will result in the Numerical Value of Ammunition being lowered to the standard for that particular Weapon. Thus, every time you buy "Infinite" ammunition for a weapon, save, then re-load, you won't have that "Infinite" ammunition from before.
Tasks not required
There are Tasks who are not require for the 100% but you can still complete it:
- Saving all 14 Special & rare vehicles (You can also use GTA IV savehouse parks).
- Random Event of Brian (only if spared in Bad Standing).
- 50 Gang Wars (to get as reward all weapons who you can unlock to your safehouse).
- Mark all locations who you can enter on your map.
- Buy all Telephone stuff from Vipluxuryringtones.com (MP3,SFX and Themes).
- Make Zit on your phone book.
- Collecting all TLAD Achievments/Trophies.