To attain 100% completion in The Lost and Damned, the player must accomplish all of the following:
- Complete 22 storyline missions (Clean and Serene to Get Lost).
- Complete 25 Gang Wars side missions.
- Complete 12 Bike Races side missions.
- Complete 10 Angus' Bike Thefts.
- Terminate 50 seagulls.
- Find two Random Characters.
- Complete 5 Stubbs' Dirty Laundry jobs.
- Win a game of arm wrestling, pool, darts, and air hockey against anyone.
- Bring Terry or Clay to every friendship activity (air hockey, darts, drinking, eating, pool, show, and strip club) at least once per person.
Completing The Lost And Damned to 100% gives players the ability to buy an unlimited amount of ammunition, although it still costs the same as before. NOTE: When purchasing, e.g. "Infinite" Rounds of Ammunition for a Pistol, saving, then re-loading that profile, will result in the Numerical Value of Ammunition being lowered to the standard for that particular Weapon. Thus, every time you buy "Infinite" ammunition for a weapon, save, then re-load, you won't have that "Infinite" ammunition from before.
Tasks not required
There are Tasks that are not required for 100%, which are the following:
- Random Event of Brian (only if spared in Bad Standing).
- 50 Gang Wars (to get as reward all weapons which you can unlock to your safehouse).
- Collecting all TLAD Achievments/Trophies.