GTA: London 1969
- The game Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (although this may be coincidental).
- The play 69th Street advertised around Liberty City.
- In the registration number of the Dodo it says "Y-ME369".
GTA: Vice City
- The Marquis has "Marquis 69" written on the rear of the boat.
- On some of the Bloodring Bangers.
- The phone number for Sunnyside Taxis is 555-9669.
GTA: San Andreas
- Area 69 military base in Bone County.
- There are 69 pictures in the Lil' Probe Inn.
- Classic Rides, a magazine in CJ's safehouses says "69 custom bikes and more!"
- Another magazine in CJ's safehouses, Thrust, says "69 ways to reach your driving climax!"
- The San Fierro 69ers American Football team, also a reference to the San Francisco 49ers.
- San Fierro's Big Pointy Building's address is 69 Hasselhoff Street.
- One of the hotels in Los Flores is named The 69 Golden Palms.
- On the side of the aircraft carrier in Easter Basin Naval Station in San Fierro.
- Pier 69 in San Fierro, a reference to Pier 39 in San Francisco.
- FleischBerg's slogan in GTA: San Andreas:"Making Life Mean something Since 1869".
- This may not be intentional, but the highest failing grade in any school is 69%.
- The Aircraft Carrier in the Easter Basin Naval Station is called LHD-069.
- Ideal Living, a magazine in CJ's safehouses, has 369 ideas for your home.
- Runways at all airports in the being numbered 69.
- The Hi K69 abandoned radio station in Fort Carson contains the number 69 in its name.
- A Motel is named "69" in Flint County.
GTA: Liberty City Stories
- 69 Cents are used as prices and the name of a chain of discount stores. The songs on Head Radio and Lips 106 also cost 69 cents on iTunes.
- A mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is called Crazy '69'.
- Officer '69', the generic police officer and a multi-player character.
GTA IV & Episodes From Liberty City
- The Fire Trucks have the numbers 69 written on the side of them.
- The 69th Street Diner. Similar-looking "60 Diner" restaurants are also seen around the city.
- There is brand of Cuban cigars called 69 Brand.
- On the side of buses in Liberty City.
- The achievement and trophy Get Good Wood (which is also a sexual reference itself) in The Lost and Damned is earned by whacking 69 bikers off their bikes with a bat during Races in The Lost and Damned.
- If you look closely at LCPD officers in GTA IV, you can see the number on their collar is 69.
- The strippers in have $69 bills strapped to their body.
- During his TV skit at Split Sides, Katt Williams mentions Liberty City's high gas prices, humorously stating that gas costs $69 a gallon.
- On the Rockstar Games Social Club, there is a millionaire club for GTA IV and all the dollar bills have 69 printed on them.
- The Pump Shotgun in GTA IV has etching on the gun reading "Model no. 69."
- The car that Niko drives in the starting credits has the number 669 on it.
- Hinterland's slogan in GTA IV: "Doing it hard since 1869".
- If you take a helitour, Rob the pilot will sometimes talk about 69 murders committed in Middle Park in the previous year.
- In The Lost & Damned, Malc has 69 patched on his jacket.
- In GTA V the golf club's 8th hole is 169 yards.
- 69 is seen behind the Vinewood Sign on one of the screenshots.
- During the mission Blitz Play, the number plate on the Securicar has a 69 on it.
- GTA V has a total of 69 main story missions.
- The Hands On Car Wash phone number is 555 0169.
- The Los Santos/Venturas airport's "69" highway has been changed to 21.
- One of the Snapmatic picture borders has text that reads 0069.
- Certain vehicle's licence plates or body spray has "69" hidden in them.
- On Michael's personal vehicle, on all four of the wheels, there are dollar signs. But if the wheels are turned to a horizontal degree, it appears that the dollar signs are actually a very well, clever hidden illusion showing 69.
- On Devin Weston's website "www.bedevinweston.com" there is a quote written by Devin "6 black belts, 9 inches"
- The Cargobob that is used by Trevor in Monkey Business has the registration number that reads "N-LS69".
- There is a clothing store on Portola Drive in Los Santos called Sessanta Nove. Sessanta Nove means "69" in Italian.