The number 69 is an innuendo of the 69 sex position recurring gag throughout the GTA series. This page lists some of its appearances in their respective games:
GTA: London 1969
- The play 69th Street advertised around Liberty City.
- In the registration number of the Dodo it says "Y-ME369".
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andreas
GTA: Liberty City Stories
GTA IV & Episodes From Liberty City
- The Fire Trucks have the numbers 69 written on the side of them.
- The 69th Street Diner. Similar-looking "60 Diner" restaurants are also seen around the city.
- There is brand of Cuban cigars called 69 Brand.
- On the side of buses in Liberty City.
- The achievement and trophy Get Good Wood (which is also a sexual reference itself) in The Lost and Damned is earned by wacking 69 bikers off their bikes with a bat during Races in The Lost and Damned.
- If you look closely at LCPD officers in GTA IV, you can see the number on their collar is 69.
- The strippers in have $69 bills strapped to their body.
- On the Rockstar Games Social Club, there is a millionare club for GTA IV and all the dollar bills have 69 printed on them.
- The Pump Shotgun in GTA IV has etching on the gun reading "Model no. 69."
- The car that Niko drives in the starting credits has the number 669 on it.
- Hinterland's slogan in GTA IV: "Doing it hard since 1869 ".
- If you take a helitour, Rob the pilot will sometimes talk about 69 murders committed in Middle Park in the previous year.
- In The Lost & Damned, Malc has 69 patched on his jacket.
Other Rockstar Games games that includes 69
- in Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition, the interstate is called 69, but there's a race called 'Interstate 75' instead 69
Thrust (Note the 69 right)