|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Full name:||Adam Dimayev|
|Date of birth:||1972|
|Place of birth:||Russia|
|Date of death:||2008|
- "Be staying away from me!"
- ―Adam Dimayev shouting at Niko Bellic before getting killed
Adam Dimayev is a Chechen criminal based in Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV. He is wanted by both the Liberty City Police Department and the United Liberty Paper, an undercover government agency, for financing terrorism in the city.
Niko Bellic's contact at United Liberty Paper orders him to locate Dimayev using the LCPD Database and kill him during the mission "Portrait of a Killer". He is located near a small garage in Dukes surrounded by bodyguards, creating a shield that the player has to fight through before Dimayev can be reached. Niko kills Dimayev in the gunfight. Strangely, if Dimayev is killed before any of his guards, the last surviving guard drops his gun and the player can choose to kill him or let him go.
It is unknown to which mafia family he belongs to, but he most likely is a member of the Bulgarin Family.
LCPD Police Database
First Name: Adam
Place of Birth: Russia
Affiliations: Linked to Russian Organized Crime
- 2006 - Grand Theft Auto
- Immigrated to the US, possibly illegally, from Russia.
- Believed to be head of a car stealing ring based in Dukes.
- Wanted for questioning by the Russian government in connected with the bank rolling of terrorist activity around the Caspian Sea.
- Portrait of a Killer (Killed)