|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Weapon type:||Assault Rifle|
|Ammunition capacity:||30 rounds (60 w/ Extended Clip)|
|Available from:||Bought from Ammunation|
|Unlocked After:||The Big Score|
The Advanced Rifle is an assault rifle featured in Grand Theft Auto V.
The advanced rifle is a bullpup assault rifle, loosely based on the CTAR-21 carbine, a variant of the Israeli TAR-21. According to the 'Multiplayer Gameplay' trailer for GTA V, it appears to have an extended magazine attachment that changes the magazine capacity to 60 rounds. It has 30 rounds by default.
The Advanced Rifle is usable on several missions throughout the Single Player mode such as the FIB mission, Three's Company. However, it only becomes available for purchase at Ammu-Nation after the last heist, The Big Score.
The Advanced Rifle has the second best damage per second of bullet-shooting weapons, second only to the minigun. It's all-round superior to SMGs and Assault Rifle, has better damage than the Carbine Rifle but less accuracy.
- Flashlight (provides light when aiming) - $397
- Scope (mid-range zoom, slightly increases accuracy) - $1125
- Supressor (silences but slightly reduces damage and range) - $2030
- Default clip (30 rounds) - Equipped by default
- Rounds (60 rounds) - $36
- Extended clip (60 rounds) - $310
- Black (default) - Equipped by default
- Army Tint (Desert sand) - $100
- LSPD Tint (Metallic Blue) - $600
- The Advanced Rifle is the third bullpup firearm to appear in the series, the first two being the Assault SMG and the Advanced Sniper (both from The Ballad of Gay Tony).
- In an old screenshot released by Game Informer, the Advanced Rifle was more correctly modeled, having the CTAR-21's correct handguard and trigger-guard, and it had a green finish.