|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Full name:||Alan Crawford|
|Also known as:||Scipio|
|Date of death:||1992|
|Main affiliation:||Madd Dogg|
- "I'd like to thank my fans, my momma and my dealer."
- ―Alan Crawford.
Alan Crawford, at an unknown time, became involved in music management and became the manager of the successful rapper Madd Dogg, helping him on his way to success.
Events of GTA San Andreas
- Alan: "Hey man, take me back to Dogg's mansion."
- Carl: "Not today, asshole. Today we're taking the scenic route, via the bottom of the ocean!"
- ―Alan being kidnapped by Carl Johnson.
- "Holy FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"
- ―Alan's last words.
A jealous Jeffrey "OG Loc" Cross, an aspiring rapper, hires Carl Johnson to kidnap and then kill Crawford in an attempt to sabotage Madd Dogg's career. Carl Johnson steals the Elegant scheduled to pick Crawford up and then, after an awards ceremony, drives the car into the nearby bay, bailing out just before the car enters the water. The death of Crawford sees Madd Dogg slowly turn to drugs and, as a consequence, becomes extremely depressed and attempts to kill himself after losing his mansion to Big Poppa of the Los Santos Vagos.
- GTA San Andreas
- Management Issues (Killed)
- Crawford's murder is discussed on WCTR and how it remains unsolved.
- Crawford claims to know Ballas OG's, claiming that they are 'like brothers'.
- He has the same character model as a pedestrian. In addition, the character model looks strikingly similar to American actor, Cuba Gooding, Jr.
- He also looks similar to Will Smith.
- Crawford's character model is used on the movie poster for the film The Mainframe in GTA Liberty City Stories. It couldn't be Crawford himself, as he was killed in 1992, and GTA Liberty City Stories takes place in 1998. It is simply a re-use of GTA San Andreas character models.
- According to CJ, Crawford appears to be 5 feet 3 inches tall.
- His outfit is based on Tre Styles on the front cover of the 1991 film Boyz n the Hood.