|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Businesses:||TW@ Internet Café|
Alejandra is an employee at the TW@ Internet Café in Broker, Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV. Niko first meets her in the mission Logging On but he can't meet her before it. She knows Roman well and thinks he's funny, while Roman thinks she has large breasts. She flirts with Niko most times when he enters or leaves the café, and Niko will usually answer back. Alejandra has an Latin American (or Hispanic) accent, so she is most likely from the Latin American region judging by her Argentinian looks. She doesn't appear in Broker's internet cafe in The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Logging On
- Out of the Closet
- Final Interview (If Niko is in need of internet)
- I'll Take Her (If Niko is in need of internet)
- Alejandra is notable for being the only girl that Niko has a good relationship with and cannot date with her.
- Alejandra will attack you if you punch her.
- Alejandra doesn't care if you fire a weapon inside the TW@ Cafe, only if you point the gun at her.
- If she is killed, she will re-appear.
- Alejandra has different outfits .
- After many visits to her, Niko will no longer answer when she talks to him, however she will still say comments to Niko.
- She is the only female to work at the TW@ Cafès. At the others, the cashier is always a male American.