|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Team lives run out.
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 65.|
- "Hot off the press (i.e. a senior Merryweather exec's email account). There are some particularly nasty weapons in a shipping container at the Airport bound for Africa. That can't happen. You'll need a heavylift heli - I've located a Cargobob at Zancudo army base. The container will be heavily guarded by Merryweather, so you'll have to clear the area Before moving in and you can expect some company when you're in the air."
Lester informs the team that there is a shipping container full of nasty weapons in the Los Santos International Airport bound for Africa. He also informs too that there are two Cargobobs landed on some helipads in the southeastern corner from the Fort Zancudo base that the team will need to lift up the container. After entering in the base and stealing the Cargobob, the team will need to lose a 4-stars wanted level. After losing the cops, which can be longstanding, the team has to lift up the container. The container will be protected by several Merryweather guards, so the team will need to land the Cargobob and eliminate the guards. After lifting it up, the container needs to be carefully delivered to Lester's warehouse in Murrieta Heights. The player must be advised of a Frogger that will pursue them and try to shoot it down. Smart flying without shooting back means the player can make it to Lester's warehouse, but it is difficult.
- Acquire a Cargobob.
- Lose the Cops.
- Go to the compound.
- Collect the container.
- Deliver the container to Lester's warehouse.
- This is one of four missions in GTA Online that requires the player to steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo.
- This mission is almost identical to Docks to Stock and Docks to Stock II.
- Unlike the two missions, however, American Exports always takes place in the morning, at it is locked to 06:00.