An American Welcome
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|For:||Joe and Josef|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocks:||Minute Man Blues|
|Unlocked by:||The Civil Border Patrol|
Trevor meets Joe and Josef at the pair's Park Ranger, along a road north of Alamo Sea. Joe and Josef want Trevor's help capturing more individuals who they believe to be illegal immigrants. Trevor agrees to help.
Once Trevor enters the truck, the first target appears nearby. The player must knock the target from his motorcycle or get close enough that Joe can hit the target with a stun gun. Once captured, the target gets into the back of the truck. Joe instructs Trevor to drive to the local cement factory. During the drive, the man just captured insists he is a legal resident of America, even showing his papers. Joe scoffs and throws the man's papers out the window. The next two targets appear when Trevor arrives at the cement factory. Once again, the player must apprehend the targets before they escape. Once these two new targets are captured, Joe and Josef leave Trevor and drive off with their three captures.
- Stop the suspect.
- Go to the cement factory.
- Stop the two suspects.
- Get out of the car.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Downed - Stop the 1st group of immigrants within 30 seconds.
- Double Downed - Stop the 2nd group of immigrants within 55 seconds.
- Shock and Awe - Use the stun gun to stop all immigrants.
- While chasing the first suspect, Joe reveals that he is a park ranger, which explains how they got a Park Ranger to use in their "mission", he also reveals that he met Josef online.
The mission "An American Welcome" stars at 05:11