The Angel Pine Junkyard is a large facility located just north of the small town of Angel Pine in Whetstone, San Andreas. Large construction vehicles and processing facilities dominate this small patch of land, which abuts the narrow channel that separates Whetstone from the remainder of Flint County and San Fierro to the north. The facility remains unused during the events of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and provides no more than a location to collect various vehicles, including a beaten-up Glendale of the type normally referred to as a ghost car, a stop for the Trucking side-mission, and a Desert Eagle.
- BMX - Near a trailer.
- Two Cement Trucks - Inside each of the 2 northeastern-most hangars.
- Dozer - Parked just south of the western-most hangar.
- "Beater" Glendale - Near the northeastern-most hangar.
- Tow Truck - Parked just north of the western-most hangar.
- If you stay at junkyard long enough, you can see police chase. Some random car and Ranger enter junkyard through main entrance and start gunfight. So new players can be surprised by empty damaged (with popped tires for example) car when they leave this place. It's because cops kill criminals and continue driving.
- The Dozer is the only vehicle that can not spawn on here especially when you enter through main entrance.