|Appearance(s):||The Lost and Damned|
|Full name:||Angus Martin|
|Place of birth:||Acter, Alderney|
|Main affiliation:||The Lost Brotherhood|
|Voiced by:||Brian Tarantina|
Angus became paralyzed because of an accident caused by Billy Grey when they rode together. Billy didn't see a truck and it struck the two. Both of them survived, but Angus lost the use of his legs, forcing him to maneuver around in a wheelchair. The accident has left with him with sullen outlook on life, and a certain hatred towards Billy Grey, although he is still a loyal member of the brotherhood. Presumably, before his accident and the two's falling out, Angus and Johnny built Billy's bike.
Events of The Lost and Damned
By 2008, Angus and Johnny Klebitz are still good friends, with Angus sending e-mails to Johnny, displaying hatred for both Billy and Brian Jeremy. During the course of TLAD, it is revealed he became a partner with Jim Fitzgerald's activity in hijacking. Angus is seen in most of Billy's missions. Klebitz can call Angus to do the motorcycle thefts. At the end of the game Angus, Johnny, Terry and Clay are the only surviving members of the Alderney chapter (Acter district of Alderney City specifically) of The Lost. Occasionally, after completion of a mission, the player can call him to hear his input on what's going on in the TLAD's storyline, similar to Niko calling Roman Bellic in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- The Lost and Damned
- Clean and Serene
- Angels in America
- Liberty City Choppers (Mentioned)
- Coming Down (Post-mission phone call)
- This Shit's Cursed (Post-mission phone call)
- End of Chapter (Mentioned/Post-mission phone call)
- Diamonds in the Rough (Post-mission phone call)
- Was It Worth It? (Mentioned)
- Get Lost (Post mission phone call)
- Angus' Bike Thefts (Voice/Boss)
- Angus is one of a few characters without an entry in the LCPD Database, despite having committed criminal acts and being linked to criminal activities. This was most likely overlooked.
- Angus' e-mail is angus@LOSTMC.com
- Sometimes, when the player calls for a job for Angus during an autosave, Jim's voicemail will play.
- In the artwork, Angus can be seen holding a Micro-SMG. But that weapon was not part of the GTA IV Era. It could have been a part of a Beta.