|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Full name:||Anthony Corrado|
|Date of birth:||1980|
|Place of birth:||Alderney|
|Date of death:||2008 (Age 28)|
|Main affiliation:||Pegorino Family (formerly)|
|Voiced by:||Robert Furano|
- "Peg, is that you? I'm sorry..."
- ―Anthony's last words
Anthony Corrado was a supporting character in Grand Theft Auto IV. Corrado was Jimmy Pegorino's personal bodyguard and was raised as his son after Pegorino's blood-son committed suicide. He soon wore a wire and entered the Witness Protection Program but never mananged to testify against the Pegorino criminal organization as he was murdered by Niko Bellic in the hospital of Alderney.
Pegorino claims to have raised Corrado like he was his own son after his son committed suicide. He (and his wife) even go so far as to abuse and berate him as if he were their son.
Corrado was arrested three times between 1995-1997, for Hijacking, Assault, and Manslaughter.
Events of GTA IV
Corrado is later seen, sleeping during his work. Niko awakes him in order to ask him to call for Pegorino. Corrado yells at Pegorino that Niko came. Pegorino, angry, tells Corrado to "fuck off", much to Corrado's shock.
Pegorino later reveals to Niko Bellic during the opening cutscene for the mission Flatline that Corrado had been wearing a wire and working for the FIB. Corrado suffers a heart attack earlier after Pegorino threatens him over the phone, and is placed under maximum security at Westdyke Memorial Hospital in Leftwood, which Niko Bellic is forced to infiltrate in order to silence him. He dies after Niko shuts down his life support or kills him in his hospital bed by other means. If Niko shuts off his life support, Anthony's last words can be heard, which are: "Peg, is that you? I'm sorry...".
LCPD Database record
First Name: Anthony
Place of Birth: Westdyke, Alderney
Affiliations: Pegorino Crime Syndicate
- 1995 - Hijacking
- 1996 - Assault
- 1997 - Manslaughter
- Personal bodyguard of James Pegorino, head of the Alderney-based Pegorino crime family.
- Believed to be unhappy in his role and possible candidate for the Witness Protection Program.
- Recently admitted to hospital after a beating, possibly at the hands of Pegorino.
- Heart condition.
- GTA IV
- Anthony and Corrado are coincidentally the first names of Tony and Junior Soprano of the HBO series The Sopranos.
- Anthony can be killed by the police protection if player is caught and they end up shooting in the same room.
- Anthony can also be killed if Niko walks toward the machine next to him and turns it off by clicking a button while wearing the doctors clothes.