Antique Cavalry Dagger
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price:||Free (Story Mode)|
|Unlocked After:||Installing the I'm Not a Hipster Update.|
- "You've been rocking the pirate-chic look for a while, but no vicious weapon to complete the look? Get this dagger with a guarded hilt."
- ―GTA V description on the Rockstar Games Social Club.
This weapon is mostly based on an old civil war cavalry dagger with slight Bowie Knife features. It is more powerful than the knife, and is capable of one hit killing most of the enemies in single player.
- Automatically given to player's weapon cache in single player.
- Purchaseable at any Ammu-Nation store in GTA Online.
- Like the knife, the Antique Cavalry Dagger can be used underwater.
- It has the same attack animations as the knife.
- It bears a resemblance to the Knife in GTA Vice City Stories.