- "You've been rocking the pirate-chic look for a while, but no vicious weapon to complete the look? Get this dagger with a guarded hilt."
- ―GTA V description on the Rockstar Games Social Club.
This weapon is mostly based on an old civil war cavalry dagger with slight Bowie Knife features. It is more powerful than the knife, and is capable of one hit killing most of the enemies in single player.
- Automatically given to player's weapon cache in single player.
- Purchaseable at any Ammu-Nation store in GTA Online.
- Like the knife, the Antique Cavalry Dagger can be used underwater.
- It bears a resemblance to the Knife in GTA Vice City Stories.
- The original HUD icon shows that the Dagger is more squared with a narrow edge and the line starts on the handguard. However, the in-game Dagger is slighty curved to the end, and the line starts from some sort of marks next to the same handguard. The enhanced HUD Icon, however, features a more correctly modeled version, but lacks the detailing on the handguard.