The Arcadius Business Center is a 367-foot tall (112 m), 35-story skyscraper featured in Grand Theft Auto V and located on Las Lagunas Boulevard, in Downtown Los Santos, San Andreas. This building is easily recognizable for its unique circular design with interconnected towers and features a helipad on its roof. It is located just right next to the Union Depository, connected by a bridge. It is based on the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Events in GTA V
- In the heist mission The Big Score, if players choose the obvious way to steal the gold, then Michael, Franklin and the gumman will have to fight their way through the building to the getaway car stopped in its underground parking lot after the gold is taken by Trevor.
- This is the building where Franklin covers Michael from in the mission Three's Company.
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel (the building's real-life counterpart) has 4 cylindrical towers, whereas the Arcadius Business Center only has 3.
- The triangular logo on the building is identical to the player icon on the minimap in the HD Universe.
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel bears the number 10 on its helipad, where as in-game it is 11.
- A building complex with the same design as the Arcadius Business Center is featured in GTA San Andreas, where it is named the Atrium.
- You can see two textures moving through the middle of the Business Center, assumed to be elevators.