Arthur Zapulla is the forty year old Pavano Family consigliere. While Arthur was Maria Valvona's lover, she funded his schooling for his law degree. His license to practice law was stripped when he was caught in possession of drugs. Even though he doesn't practice law, Arthur still advises the family on matters.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Arthur
Place of Birth: Algonquin, Liberty City
Affiliations: Pavano Crime Syndicate
- 1998 - Racketeering
- 2001 - Possession Controlled Substance: Cocaine
- 2005 - Tax evasion
- Believed to be consigliere to the Pavano Crime Syndicate.
- Was put through the Vespucci University Law School by Mary Valvona when they were lovers in the early 90s.
- Due to drug arrests can no longer practice law but serves Pavanos in an advisory capacity.
- He may be the real boss of the Pavano Family with Maria Valvona taking media attention as a 'front boss'. There has been at least one real-life case of a Mafia family using such a scheme with a woman taking the lime light and drawing media attention while the real boss operates behind the scenes.