Assuming The Truth
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Unlocks:||Chasing the Truth|
|Unlocked by:||Accepting the Truth|
- "I used to be lost. Now I'm the most powerful person in existence. Last night I went to forty seven thousand places, at the same time."
- ―Marnie Allen
When Michael arrives, he sees Marnie who says that his name is actually Zolag. She goes on telling him about the things she has done, she then goes on to speak about how some actors and musicians are members of the Epsilon Program. She then tells him that the "spirits" will contact him with details. The mission ends once Michael leaves the area.
- Pegassi Vacca - Can always be found parked in front of 3659 Wild Oats Drive in Vinewood Hills. It is just down the hill from Franklin Clinton's house.
- Benefactor Surano - Can always be found parked in a small parking lot in Lake Vinewood Estates in Vinewood Hills.
- Declasse Tornado - Can always be found parked in a parking lot in front of a machine shop across the street from a tennis court, on Elgin Avenue in Hawick.
- Enus Super Diamond - Can always be found parked in a small parking lot in an alley near Leopolds in Rockford Hills.
- Dinka Double T - Can always be found parked in the parking lot of The Richman Hotel in Richman.
- Michael will always says a phrase related to the Epsilon Program after delivering one of the vehicles in the garage:
- "Have fun in your travel in the tenth paradigm."
- "Kifflom, baby."
- "Zolag, don't be a antithesis'."