The Fire Axe in GTA V.
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City Stories|
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Grand Theft Auto V (Beta)
It is used by Toni Cipriani in order to kill Giovanni Casa in a mission in Liberty City Stories. The axe is also a weapon of choice for the Diablos. The axe is an average weapon that deals the same amount of damage as a Baseball Bat and is one of the only few melee weapons the player cannot perform a swing hit whilst using in Vice City Stories.
The Fire Axe was scheduled to be released in Grand Theft Auto V, although the weapon was cut before the game was released. An image of it can be found in the game files.
GTA Liberty City Stories
- Harwood, Portland Island - Behind the fire station.
- Hepburn Heights, Portland Island - Used by the Diablos.
GTA Vice City Stories
- Washington Beach - Next to the Chunder Wheel at the fairground.
- Downtown - At the construction site and the later Moist Palms Hotel.
- Viceport - At the oil refinery fuel depot where the mission Burning Bridges takes place.
- A Fire Axe can be found inside the in many locations around Liberty City in GTA IV. However, they are unusable.