- "The only thing that matters is the hood, homie. But you'll never understand what gettin' this money is like. Get the fuck outta here before you be layin' on your back."
- ―B Dup
Mark Wayne, also known as B Dup, is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a supporting character and minor antagonist in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Wayne was voiced by The Game.
B Dup used to be a loyal member to the Grove Street Families but began to move away from the gang and into the drug scene. Dup begins to sell drugs in Los Santos, including to Barry Thorne (Big Bear), who he enslaves as his servant. Dup has Bear clean his home in Ganton. B Dup is also later heard on West Coast Talk Radio, saying "the problem in the hood is that there isn't enough drugs in the hood".
Events of GTA San Andreas
Carl Johnson and Ryder attempt to recruit B Dup during the mission Cleaning the Hood to kill some Ballas drug dealers. Dup turns them down as the Ballas are responsible for bringing the drugs into the city which he does not want to fight against, and is more concerned with making money by selling drugs.
Much later in the game, during the mission Beat Down on B Dup, Carl and Sweet Johnson visit Dup in his new home in Glen Park, Kilo Tray Ballas territory. After Carl and Sweet retake Glen Park, they enter Dup's house to face him. Big Bear cannot take anymore abuse from Dup so he punches Dup and left with Carl and Sweet. Dup isn't seen again after that though it is likely that he is still alive.
- GTA San Andreas
- B Dup's name is a play on the words "beat up."
- His outfit resembles that worn by the members of N.W.A in the early 90's. It is called a Chore Coat, and is purchasable in Victim for $320.
- His Chore coat has a Rockstar logo on it.
- B Dup was originally supposed to be killed in Beat Down on B Dup