|Game:||The Lost and Damned|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Brian gets away (Smoking out option only)
|Unlocks:||Diamonds in the Rough|
|Unlocked by:||End of Chapter|
- "Come on, Brian! For once, do not be a bitch! You've got to take it like a man!"
- ― Johnny Klebitz
You'll hook up with Jim, Terry and Clay again, this time meeting with GTA IV main-story character Ray Boccino. Ray needs a steady flow of "merchandise," and this civil war within the Lost MC is detracting from that. As he states, it's in his best interests to help out Johnny and crew in order to get things back in order so the steady flow can continue. The traitorous Brian has been located, holed-up in a safehouse in southern Alderney with a small squad of goons for protection. Johnny decides that the time has come to put an end to Brian's backstabbing ways for good. Upon arriving at the safehouse, Jim informs you that you can call either Terry or Clay for backup. Phoning either of the two will bring both to the scene.
In order to complete the mission the player, there are two ways:
1. Siege the hideout
- Go to Brian's safehouse
- Take out everyone blocked the way to Brian
- Kill or spare Brian
2. Smoke 'em out
- Go to Brian's safehouse
- Smoke them out
- Chase & kill Brian
Once Johnny arrives at Brian's safehouse, there is a cutscene of Brian talking to someone on his cell phone about not being in prison and says "Fucking Johnny the rat."
It's at this point you need to make a choice:
- Siege the hideout: get in the house, fight all the way to meet Brian.
- Smoke 'em out: force all of them leave the house, and chase down that runaway Brian.
Strategy: Siege the hideout
You'll be going through the house systematically killing all the Lost MC traitors inside. Weapons for close-combat (Sawn-off Shotgun, SMG etc) will do well. Brian will be hiding at his bedroom with some of your former brothers.
Once the other traitors are dead and only Brian left, Brian begs for mercy. You can take a pistol and execute him, or walk away to spare him.
If you chose the execute, Johnny tells Brian to stop being a bitch for once and take what's coming like a man and with that, Johnny shoots him in the chest and Brian's revolution is over.
If you chose the spare, Brian just runs away like a coward. After the mission, you will able to do a random character mission with him later on.
Strategy: Smoke 'em out
Johnny can use a rocket launcher, grenade launcher, grenade, pipe bomb or molotov on Brian's window at the second floor to smoke him out. The traitors will get to the outside of the house and attack Johnny, but Brian will get on his bike and run away alone. The only target is Brian so you can simply ignore the other bikers and focus on chasing Brian down.
If you are quick enough, it is possible to kill Brian before he even gets on his bike.
Brian's bike is unusually fast. If you think you're going to have a hard time chasing down Brian, you can go behind the house and pop the tires on Brian's bike to drastically impair his getaway, or even just destroy his bike so he's forced to escape on foot. Also, you're not required to use the Hexer after arriving at the house, so you can prepare a sport-bike or any fast vehicle to make the chase even easier.
Once Brian is dead, the mission is completed.
Clay & Terry's backup
You can call for backup anytime, but the help provided is very limited for this mission.
After arriving at Brian's hideout, Terry and Clay will cover the back (and only) entrance to the house, and you'll be instructed to shoot a grenade (or pipe bomb, rocket launcher etc) into the second-floor window on the right of the front of the safehouse. This will make all the enemies stream out of the building through the back door, where Terry and Clay are lying in wait to attack. However, despite their combined firepower, some rogue bikers may survive and begin to attack you outside the house. Brian may also be able to escape on his bike (or on foot if there's no bike) and you'll have to chase him down.
If you want to fight inside the house, Terry will follow you. However, Terry is unable to deal any damage to anyone inside the house (and the rogue bikers won't flee so Clay will be quite useless as well), so you're pretty much on your own no matter what if you pick this option.
Completion of this mission awards you with Brian's safehouse to use as your own. There's parking in the front, and a bed upstairs in a back room near to where Brian stayed. Unlike the Lost MC clubhouse, this safehouse is devoid of anyone except yourself. The radio station LCHC is still playing extremely loud throughout the house like the clubhouse. There's no internet access or any of the other bonuses found within the Lost MC Clubhouse. Since The Lost Clubhouse is destroyed after Get Lost, this house becomes the only usable safehouse.
- If Johnny's Hexer is destroyed or abandoned before reaching Brian's safehouse, he will fail the mission.
- Even though this is technically a mission given by Jim Fitzgerald, Ray Boccino is the one who gives you the instructions so it counts as his mission.
- If you call for backup and go the "Lone Wolf" route Terry and Clay will follow (Terry provides more use as he will enter with you and will follow you more than Clay) but they will stay in the upstairs hallway while you enter the bedroom. They will exit when the mission is complete (if you choose to kill Brian, Terry and Clay will exit while the execution is taking place.
- If you chose the "Lone Wolf" option, Johnny will yell various things at Brian while fighting his way through the house, including "Johnny's here!", a likely reference to the line spoken by Jack Nicholson in the movie The Shining.
- While doing the mission with Terry and Clay, there is a chance that no bikers will be in the house and Terry and Clay will be in cover. You cannot complete the mission if this happens.