(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian SUV|
|Body style||4-door mid-size SUV|
|Capacity||4 (one driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The Gallivanter Baller Sport is a luxury 4-door mid-size SUV that makes its debut appearance in Grand Theft Auto V. It is previously slotted in as Huntley Sport in Grand Theft Auto IV as a continuation as a Sport SUV style.
The car features linear formations that are inspired by the British design styling featured on the 5 door Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and 2014 Range Rover Sport for the sides and greenhouse area. The side accents from the L405 Range Rover are featured on the sides of the car.
The front face of the car features a lot of polymer, similar to the car's real life inspiration. The base of the front bumper features a polymer layer spanning the entire width. Two thirds of the front face width and a third of its height is occupied by a trapezium formation, with the outer part being black and the inset trapezium being chrome. Outside the central areas and at about half the car's height there are large ducts that have edges contoured to the lower trapezium, main grille and headlights. These ducts have horizontal LED strips that run from the inner vertex of the ducts. The main grille is located almost at the top of the front face, being a chrome-edged trapezium which is less wide than the lower trapezium. The main grille features two horizontal chrome strips either side of mid-height. The headlamp units are linked to the grille, with the top edge coinciding with the top of the grille and bottom edge with the upper horizontal strip. The headlamp units feature two circular lamps and then an amber turn indicator lamp on the outside. The bonnet/ hood features an elevated area whose edges are in line with the top corners of the grille.
The sides of the car feature wheel arches in the form of large bulges. The main body features an impressed area bounded by two lines parallel to the lower window line. Connecting the two lines at the front quarter is a vertical air duct. The car features black, polymer-covered A, B, C and D pillars. The roof is lightly curved. The wing mirrors are dominantly body-coloured but feature a black polymer accent. The car features split six-spoke wheels, wrapped in low profile tyres.
The rear features small lamp units that consist mostly of small LEDs.
The SUV accelerates at an average rate for an SUV, and is capable of reaching good top speed. The main weakness of the car's performance lies in its handling; the car's mass combined with its lack of traction can often lead to heavy understeer. When taken off-road however, the car's handling is better and cornering grip can allow for precise high speed driving off road. The handling of the SUV can be quickly summarised as a level below the Huntley Sport in almost every way imaginable.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
186 mph (300 km/h)
Four wheel drive
- Can be bought for $98,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Commonly found in Strawberry, Burton, West Vinewood, Hawick, Pillbox Hill, Little Seoul, Chamberlain Hills, Mission Row, Alta, and Rockford Hills.
- Occasionally spawns in Vinewood Hills, Downtown Vinewood, La Mesa and Los Santos International Airport.
- There's a unique full black Baller with black rims available for the chase of Rocco Pelosi in the mission The Ballad of Rocco.
- Spawns at the Pipeline Inn in Pacific Bluffs.
- A unique colored Baller can be found in a Random Event in which you untie a wedding groom from a light pole. After dropping the guy and his friend off, the player can find a unique colored Baller parked near the player which is avalaible to be taken.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, both Ballers sell for $9,000 at Los Santos Customs.
- The Baller Sport shares its rim design with the Benefactor Surano.