In GTA IV, there are three branches in Algonquin and several more throughout the rest of the Liberty City. Its main branch is located on Columbus Ave and Calcium Street in The Exchange/Chinatown neighborhood of the borough of Algonquin. In, GTA: CW the game booklet shows that Hsin Jaoming and his son, may be associates of the bank or have a high role in the bank hierarchy.
Locations in GTA IV
- Note, this list may be incomplete, help us out by filling in any missing information.
- Harrison St. between Yorktown Ave. and Dukes Blvd., East Island City
- Columbus Ave. and Calcium St., Chinatown
- Amsterdam Ln. between Amethyst St. and Barium St., Chinatown
- Albany Ave. and Maganese St., Hatton Gardens
- Garnet St. and Denver Ave., Suffolk
Locations in GTA: CW
Apart from those in GTA IV, there's a new branch in the Downtown.
- In GTA III, in the mission The Getaway, Claude and a gang of Leone Family goons rob the Chinatown branch in Portland Island.
- In GTA IV, in the mission Three Leaf Clover, Niko Bellic, Packie, Derrick, and Michael rob the Chinatown, Algonquin branch of the Bank of Liberty, in which they steal $1,000,000. They deal with heavy police attention and take the money home to divide between themselves.
- In GTA Chinatown Wars, in the mission Dragon Haul Z Zhou and Huang rob the Chinatown, Algonquin branch of the Bank of Liberty and proceed to get away by performing in the Chinatown festivities, using the Dragon Costume they had previously stolen.
- In GTA III, LCS and GTA IV, there are Bank of Liberty ATMs scattered around of the city. In GTA IV specifically, they allow the player to check their current balance, despite the fact that the player's money is already displayed in the game's HUD.
- The Bank of Liberty Branch that the gang of Niko, Michael Keane and the two McRearys rob in GTA IV appears to be based on a branch of the HSBC bank in Chinatown, Manhattan judging by both location and appearance.
- In GTA IV, there is a small Bank of Liberty located in Northwood not so far from Luis lopes' safehouse. The bank has an elevator inside. You can get inside by spawning an NRG900 inside, then pressing Y for XBox (Triangle for Playstation 3). However, the ground is not solid and the player will fall underground for about 5 seconds before respawning on the road.
- Bank of Liberty Chinatown Branches is always the branch where they plan heists (GTA IV and III Era) as seen from above
- During the heist, one of the hostages on the ground is Luis Fernando Lopez, protagonist of The Ballad Of Gay Tony.