|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Starfish Island, Vice City|
SPAS 12 available to purchase at Ammu-Nation
Lance Vance says to Tommy that the Front Page Café is refusing to pay for protection because it has protection from DBP Security. Tommy is mad at Lance for not taking action fast so he goes to the bar to deal with this problem with two of his bodyguards. Tommy attacks the guards in front of the bar and meets with the owner but the owner doesn't care who he pays as long as he gets protection. Tommy quickly attacks DBP security. Two guards attempt to escape on PCJ-600s and flee to south of Ocean Beach. Tommy chases them as the guards' backups in Securicars try to attack Tommy. The escaped guards are quickly killed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take out the guards protecting the Front Page Bar and find out who supplied them
- Go and speak to the Front Page Bar Owner
- DPB security will know you are on your way, go and get them before they clear out
- Two more have made a run for it. Track them down and finish this
The player will also get a $1000 bonus for every Securicar they take out.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Ritmo De La Noche" by Al Di Meola. The song is not featured on any of the in-game radio stations.
- Mike can be killed in this mission however he will still show up in the mission Cop Land.
- The PCJ-600's that are driven by the DPB security guards are some unique vehicles. They are fire-proof and bullet-proof.
Post Mission Phone Call
- Lance Vance: Tommy, we gotta talk about stuff...
- Tommy Vercetti: What's the problem, Lance?
- Lance Vance: It's you, my friend, I feel you're not giving me a fair slice.
And more than that, you been embarrassing me in front of the boys. I can't have that.
- Tommy Vercetti: Lance, it ain't like that. You've been making mistakes.
- Lance Vance: Tommy, I'm not your message boy. I'm not your running boy.
- Tommy Vercetti: Lance, don't screw up, and we won't have any problems. I screw up, you can lay into me any time.
- Lance Vance: Tommy, I've done everything for you, you treat me like a fool. Don't do that.
- Tommy Vercetti: Lance, I won't rip you off or stab you in the back, okay? Just take it easy. This is tough enough without you getting all emotional on me. Trust me. Do you hear me, do you hear me?
- Lance Vance: I hear you Tommy, but I can't take this much more.
- Tommy Vercetti: Lance, don't be like this. Now I'm warning you. Do you hear me? Just relax, take a few days off. Okay? I'll talk to you.
|iPad 2 Version|