| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Team lives run out.|
Ron's plane destroyed.
Cash and RP vary depending on time spent. (RP given may vary depending on amount of players, more RP for playing with crew)
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 27.|
- "Exciting news - we're expanding the TP Industries fleet with a Cargobob! All we need is you to get a hold on one from Fort Zancudo. I can lend you the plane at out airfield to get there, but you got to promise to bring it back. Oh, and you should probably take out the fighter jets so they don't come after you. R. Jakowski."
- — Description
The player gets a message from Ron telling him what he needs doing. The player goes to get Ron's Velum from the Sandy Shores Airfield. They then must fly to Fort Zancudo and land without damaging the aircraft. Once there, they must kill the soldiers and destroy the P-996 Lazers to make sure they don't chase him afterwards. Then, they must go into the hangar, kill the guards, and steal the Cargobob. The mission ends once the Cargobob is successfully landed at the Sandy Shores Airfield. The monetary award is $25,000 and the RP ranges between difficulty.
- Get in Ron's Plane.
- Fly to Fort Zancudo.
- Destroy the Lazers.
- Steal the Cargobob.
- Fly the Cargobob back to the Sandy Shores Airfield.
- To avoid destroying Ron's Velum, it is recommended that the player phones Merryweather Security and requests a helicopter pickup, as destroying the Velum will fail the mission.
- Do not board Ron's Velum. Penetrate the base as you wish (by car or on a private helicopter). Destroy the 3 Lazers. Grab the Cargobob and bring it back to Ron's airfield (near the Velum). Board Ron's Velum, and exit immediately. Board the Cargobob and land it on the target destination next to the Velum. Please note opposition in Fort Zancudo will still be active and infinitely respawning (except the 3 guards in the Cargobob hangar).
- The name is a reference to the video game Space Invaders.
- This mission is very similar to the mission Cargobob in GTA V, in both missions, the player needs to steal a Cargobob from the Fort Zancudo and deliver to the Sandy Shores Airfield.
- However, unlike the mission in GTA V, after The High Life Update, this mission now spawns enemies endlessly, which makes it tedious or nearly impossible to complete if playing alone.
- Strangely, the military Mesas seen in the base aren't actually Crusaders, but Merryweather Mesas with a completely tan body.
- This is one of four missions (the others being American Exports, Docks to Stock and Docks to Stock II) in GTA Online that requires the player to steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo, and the only one that isn't given by Lester Crest.