|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Team lives run out.|
Ron's plane destroyed.
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 27.|
- "Exciting news - we're expanding the TP Industries fleet with a Cargobob! All we need is you to get a hold on one from Fort Zancudo. I can lend you the plane at out airfield to get there, but you got to promise to bring it back. Oh, and you should probably take out the fighter jets so they don't come after you. R. Jakowski."
- — Description
The player gets a message from Ron telling him what he needs doing. The player goes to get Ron's Velum from the Sandy Shores Airfield. They then must fly to Fort Zancudo and land without damaging the aircraft. Once there, they must kill the soldiers and destroy the P-996 Lazers to make sure they don't chase him afterwards. Then, they must go into the hangar, kill the guards, and steal the Cargobob. The mission ends once the Cargobob is successfully landed at the Sandy Shores Airfield. The monetary award is $25,000 and the RP ranges between difficulty.
- Get in Ron's Plane.
- Fly to Fort Zancudo.
- Destroy the Lazers.
- Steal the Cargobob.
- Fly the Cargobob back to the Sandy Shores Airfield.
- The name may be a reference to the video game Space Invaders.
- This mission is very similar to the mission Cargobob in GTA V, in both missions, the player needs to steal a Cargobob from the Fort Zancudo and deliver to the Sandy Shores Airfield.
- Strangely, the military Mesas seen in the base aren't actually Crusaders, but Merryweather Mesas with a completely tan body.
- After The High Life Update, enemies now spawn endlessly, making this mission nearly impossible to complete if playing alone.
- This is the only mission available when requesting a mission from Ron on the phone.
- This is one of four missions in GTA Online that requires the player to steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo.