There is an 'express lane' in the centre of the street where no cars run. This is a short ledge, only not present when a street intersects it. Sometimes it is obstructed by trees, but most of the time it is free for you to use. With a Cheetah, and only with a Cheetah (even an Infernus or a Stinger cannot match its speed in GTA Vice City Stories), speeding down the express lane southbound, you will slide off the lane as you pass the last street before entering Viceport. Passing it, you will go back onto the ledge, but this is slightly raised, and if you drive at it fast enough, you will hear a smashing sound, your Cheetah will be thrown into the air, flip once (if you drive at it at a straight angle) and land perfectly undamaged again (provided you didn't smash into another car).
Points of Interest
The following are important or major locations along Bayshore Avenue:
- Downtown Police Station
- Fire Department of Vice City
- Moist Palms Hotel
- Little Haiti Pay 'n' Spray
- Cherry Popper Ice Cream Factory
- Little Havana Police Station
- West Haven Community Healthcare Centre
- Cam's Can Openers
- 101 Bayshore Avenue
- Ryton Aide
- Bayshore Avenue is the only road in Vice City to contain 4 lanes. Because of this, it could be considered a highway, and as such, it would be the only highway in GTA Vice City.