Beam Me Up is an art installation that covers a hill east of Sandy Shores, Blaine County, in Grand Theft Auto V. Its name is never explicitly stated in-game but can be found on the checklist map on Rockstar Social Club. It is based on Salvation Mountain, California.
Beam Me Up consists of a large painted hill almost identical to its real-life counterpart. It is inhabited by a congregation of hippie alien enthusiasts. There are a couple of vehicle wrecks in the area (a Regina, and a vehicle that resembles a Yankee) with graffiti, rust, and missing parts used as decorative props.
- One of the 50 spaceship parts can be found here.
- Whereas the real-life equivalent is influenced by Christian culture, Beam Me Up is entirely dedicated to aliens.
- While playing as Trevor, if the player huffs gas, he will wake up here.
- The name of this art installation may be a reference to Star Trek, the often-misquoted "Beam me up, Scotty" being the command Captain Kirk gives when wanting to be transported back to the Starship Enterprise.
- Behind the wrecked Regina is the alphanumeric code "6EQUJ5", which is a direct reference to the Wow! Signal.
- The Sandy Shores UFO is directly above this location.
- There are large tanks with arrows on signs in the desert pointing roughly to where the mountain is.