Beeker's Garage is a tuning shop in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. It is the only tuning shop in north Blaine County. In contrast to Los Santos Customs there is only one workshop; it is in Paleto Bay.
- Body Kits
- Buffalo Trap
- Window Tinting
- Intercooler / intercooler
- Other improvements that affect the handling
- Primary color
- Secondary Color
- Rim color
- Roll cage
- Run-flat tires
- Colored tire smoke
- All Compact Car
- All-Terrain Vehicle
- All SUVs
- All Sports Car
- All Super Cars
- Emergency vehicles (undercover and labeled)
- Utility vehicles (except for the Tow Truck)
- Transportation (except for pickups)
- In addition to the workshop is the only permanent location of the Tow Truck and Packer.
- Beeker's Garage functions identically to Los Santos Customs, even having the same customisation options.
- In GTA Online you can sell vehicles. These bring in an undamaged condition, a tenth of the purchase price. However, one can with stolen vehicles for which the purchase price is over $ 100,000 (all cars, people on Legendarymotorsport.net can buy), not in the workshop, since this "too hot" and are they on Legendarymotorsport.net should buy. In addition, the same access restrictions as in story mode apply.
- For some reason, the Los Santos Customs outside of Los Santos are not all Beeker's Garages, and because of this, there is only one Beeker's Garage in the game, and it is located in Paleto Bay.