|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Full name:||Beverly Felton|
|Also known as:||Bev|
|Date of death:||2013 (Player's Choice)|
|Main affiliation:||Franklin Clinton (Formerly)|
|Voiced by:||Geoffrey Cantor|
- "Because they all think they're Gods, right? Well fuck them! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK! THEM! Fuck them, they're not magic, no, they're no better than me!"
- — Beverly Felton, about celebrities.
Beverly is a paparazzo photographer obsessed with celebrities. He has a love-hate relationship with them. He obsesses over very small details about their lives, and feels that everyone should know everything there is to know about all celebrities.
Events of GTA V
Beverly first meets Franklin when he mistakes Franklin for rapper Clay Jackson. After realizing Franklin isn't a celebrity, Beverly offers Franklin employment as his assistant. Beverly first employs Franklin to drive Beverly as he takes pictures of a celebrity. Franklin then helps Beverly film a sex tape of Poppy Mitchell having "doggy style" sex with one of her co-stars. After this, Beverly receives interest for a reality show based on his life, but asks Franklin to continue snooping on celebrities. These missions including photographing a member of the British royal family buying marijuna from a street dealer and taking pictures of Poppy once again, this time as she is being arrested for driving while intoxicated. These final two missions occur under the promise of a monetary reward once the pictures and the tapes get published.
However, the next time Franklin meets Beverly, Beverly is now filming his reality show, which is meant to chronicle the "rough" life of a "Hollywood journalist." When Franklin demands that Beverly give him the money he promised, Beverly dismisses him and insists Franklin leave so that Beverly can continue taping his show. The player is then given the choice about whether to walk away or kill Beverly and take the money.
- GTA V
- Paparazzo (Boss)
- Paparazzo - The Sex Tape (Boss)
- Paparazzo - The Partnership (Boss)
- Paparazzo - The Highness (Voice/Boss)
- Paparazzo - The Meltdown (Voice/Boss)
- Paparazzo - Reality Check (Boss/Can be killed)
- On his Lifeinvader page, there are is a comment from his father that reveals that he and his mother are not very proud of their son's "profession".
- For some reason, his map icon shows a "P", instead of a "B". The "P" most likely stands for "Paparazzo".
- On the back side of Beverly's Camera is a settings menu which includes settings like "Anti Demon Eyes", "Point & Shoot", and "Hipster Filter".