Closely resembling a Kenworth T800, the Biff is a conventional cab truck used in construction and industries commonly encountered in industrial districts in the game. The Biff is available in different configurations in flat-bed form, or two different types of dump truck, with some being filled with gravel.
In Grand Theft Auto V all Biffs have green dump beds with a recycle logo on them. Other than this, the Biff's appearance is not changed from its GTA IV and episodes appearance. The Biff is also no longer the only dump truck in the game, for there are two other dump trucks: the Tipper and the Rubble.
PerformanceDue to its size and weight, the Biff can only reach 121 mph. All variants tend to understeer badly when putting power on into a corner. Also the rear wheels have a very bad tendency of locking up under medium to heavy braking, telling us ABS is non existent. The Biff also shares the same engine sound as the Bus when driving with the 'in cab' view.
When driving around areas such as Star Junction and The Triangle, the Biff is easier to drive than the Flatbed, owing to the fact it has a more 'ergonomic' nose, this also improves driver visibility greatly.
- After collecting all thirty cars for Stevie, he agrees to purchase cars from Niko Bellic, with the Biff fetching $4,000.
- The default radio station of the Biff is San Juan Sounds.
- During the mission Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend after getting ambushed the diamonds are thrown into the back of one of these trucks.
- In The Lost and Damned there are remains of unused coding of "biff2" variant. It is unknown what could it be during development.
- The truck's name is a reference to the character Biff Tannen from the Back to the Future trilogy. In "Back to the Future", Biff's car slides and crashes into a dumptruck filled with animal manure.
GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City
- Two Biffs can be found in a construction site near Gainer Street, South Bohan, Bohan.
- The Biff can usually be found driving round Acter Industrial Park in Alderney.
- A Biff can be seen blocking a street near the construction site where Ivan tries to escape in the mission Ivan The Not So Terrible. It has no driver, so the player is able to easily take it.
- Sometimes driving in Algonquin.