(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||Dune buggy|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Related vehicle(s)||BF Injection|
The Bifta has a appearance similar to the 3D Universe version of the BF Injection, which now looks like a Volkwagen Beetle. The buggy generally resembles a slightly enlarged Meyers Manx, a kit car made from a Volkswagen Beetle, it possessed a generally exaggerated design, an open air occupant compartment, no doors, curvy shells and a large rear-mounted engine, making the vehicle particularly distinctive. It is seen with a wide array of body color combinations encompassing the body and its trims.
The Bifta is a solid vehicle; having a fast and stable top speed and acceleration as well as above par handling. And due to the fact that it's an off-road vehicle with its dune buggy-like design, it performs acceptably well off the streets and on off-road terrains. However, the Bifta can be problematic when navigating through bumpy terrain at high speeds, which can result either in a spinout, or a rollover. It also suffers from having a slow braking speed. Due to this, it takes awhile to come to a full stop, although this can be remedied by upgrades available at Los Santos Customs.
- Available at southernsanandreassuperautos.com at no cost in GTA Online.
- Automatically added to the players garage when the DLC is installed.
- "Bifta" is slang for a joint (i.e. a weed tube, similar to a cigar).
- The design of the BF Bifta seems to resemble Derek Jenkin's 1970 Meyers Manx.
- The Bifta is probably made from the chassis of the BF Injection, just like how the Meyers Manx is made from the chassis of the Volkswagen Beetle.
- The Bifta is available for free order as it is provided as part of the GTA Online Beach Bum update (among other extra items).
- Its design is very similar to the previous renditions of the BF Injection.
- Unlike its predecessor, the Bifta uses a larger (possibly a 1,4-litre) inline-four engine, rather than a small turbo V8 on the earlier games.