(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||Dune buggy|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "A compact, lightweight, off-road recreational vehicle, BF likes to pitch the Bifta as the world's original dune buggy (i.e. They forgot to patent the design so the market's now flooded with carbon copies from other manufacturers."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The Bifta has a appearance similar to the 3D Universe version of the BF Injection, which now looks like a Volkwagen Beetle. The buggy generally resembles a slightly enlarged Meyers Manx, a kit car made from a Volkswagen Beetle, it possessed a generally exaggerated design, an open air occupant compartment, no doors, curvy shells and a large rear-mounted engine, making the vehicle particularly distinctive. It is seen with a wide array of body color combinations encompassing the body and its trims.
The Bifta is a solid vehicle; having a fast and stable top speed and acceleration, and due to the fact that it's an off-road vehicle with its dune buggy-like design, it performs acceptably well off the streets and on off-road terrains. However, the Bifta can be problematic when navigating through bumpy terrain at high speeds, which can result either in a spinout, or a rollover. It also suffers from having a slow braking speed. Due to this, it takes a while to come to a full stop, although this can be remedied by upgrades available at Los Santos Customs. In terms of handling, the Bifta navigates terribly, as it has a short wheelbase which makes it prone to spinning out even at medium speeds.
- Available at southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $75,000 in GTA Online.
- In Single Player, it is automatically added to the players garage when the DLC is installed.
- "Bifta" is slang for a joint (i.e. a weed tube, similar to a cigar).
- A wrecked version of this car can be found slightly north of the Sandy Shores Hanger, behind the gas station in the fenced area along with several other wrecks.
- The design of the BF Bifta seems to resemble Derek Jenkin's 1970 Meyers Manx.
- The Bifta is probably made from the chassis of the BF Injection, just like how the Meyers Manx is made from the chassis of the Volkswagen Beetle.
- The Bifta used to be free as it was provided as part of the GTA Online Beach Bum update (among other extra items).
- The Bifta is also the only vehicle in GTA Online that cannot have its Crew Emblem fitted to the car.
- Its design is very similar to the previous renditions of the BF Injection.
- Like its predecessors, the Bifta uses a small but sturdy (possibly a 1.6-litre) flat-four engine like it's real life counterpart.
- It also shares its engine sound from the Monroe.