The Bike School is one of the four schools in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This school teaches the player advanced techniques of handling a motorcycle. It is located in the Blackfield district of Las Venturas just across Blackfield Stadium and ajdacent to Julius Thruway East. It has six levels in which the player can earn either get a Bronze, Silver, or Gold medal based on their performance. The missions are generally easy with the exception of the last one, which takes a lot of precision, and patience.
The Bike School is unlocked after the mission Yay Ka-Boom-Boom, and does not need to be completed unless 100% completion is the player's goal. Of the four schools in San Andreas, this is the one that can be completed in the shortest length of time -- a skilled player, working with high or 100% skill level on biking (something Carl most likely already has by the time Las Venturas becomes accessible anyway) can complete all the tests within a couple of minutes.
The six tests to pass are:
- The 360 (given motorbike is BF-400)
- The 180 (given motorbike is PCJ-600)
- The Wheelie (given motorbike is FCR-900)
- Jump and Stop (given motorbike is Sanchez)
- The Stoppie (given motorbike is FCR-900)
- Jump & Stoppie (given motorbike is NRG-500)
These specific vehicle rewards are obtained if the player has reached either gold, silver or bronze medals in all six tests. They will be parked just outside of the school.
The scoring is very similar to driving school. This is the scoring formula:
Final Position + Final Heading - Damage Penalty divided by Position and Heading Score = Final Score
- Unlike Driving School, the entrance to Bike School is not marked with a yellow cone as the building is not a separate interior.
- Like the Boat School, The Bike School doesn't take a part of storyline missions like Learning to Fly and Back to School.
- When all prize bikes are available, arrive from north or south to spawn either Freeway and NRG-500 or FCR-900. Spawned bikes assigned to arriving direction vary for every new game.
- If you got the silver medal and get FCR-900 (or Gold medal and get NRG-500), a glitch will occur at the time you go back to the Bike School, FCR-900 will automatically be converted to Freeway.