|Vehicle type||Civilian fixed-wing aircraft|
|Appearance(s)||GTA Vice City Stories|
The Biplane's design is comparable to the Pitts Special-based Stuntplane from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, being similar in construction as the Stuntplane, but differing in terms of several designs, featuring a sharper nose, an open air cockpit, and a shorter rear stabilizer.
The Biplane's maneuverability is inferior to the Stuntplane, being generally harder to steer, but otherwise possesses a fairly quick speed while in flight. The Biplane can also sustain quite a bit of damage, but can still explode on impact if it crashes.
- At the end of the diagonal runway in Escobar International Airport. Triggers the Crims on Wings side mission when entered. You can avoid entering the mission by pushing the Biplane away from it's spawn point by sprinting at the wings or push it with a vehicle.
- In a hangar south of the airport. Triggers the Hyman Memorial O.D.T. side-mission when entered. (PS2 version)
- This is the only flyable plane not to appear in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- When the camera is in cinematic mode, Vic can drive-by. This is the only one of the 2 air vehicles which can perform a drive-by, the other one being the Maverick (Vice City rendition).
- In the BradyGames guide for GTA Vice City Stories, the plane is actually referred to "Pitts". It is unknown if the name was going to actually be on the based plane.