|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
|Motto:||"Be Everywhere. And Nowhere"|
- "The original handheld weapon of mass procrastination."
- ―Description at Bawsaq.com.
The BitterSweet is a parody of the RIM Blackberry electronic device, and is advertised as highly addictive, and highly annoying. The motto for BitterSweet is Be Everywhere. And Nowhere.
The advertising for the BitterSweet focuses mainly on user testimonials, and prides itself on being "always connected, perpetually disconnected". Commercials focus mainly on the annoyances of the RIM Blackberry, such as loud alerts and a constant blinking red light for unimportant emails, the device taking most of the owners' attention (The "Blackberry Disease") and missing out on family functions. Though the BitterSweet is constantly mentioned in-game, it is not obtainable.
- Sometimes, when you bump into civilians, they'll yell "My BitterSweet!" in a panicky tone, implying their BitterSweet got damaged.
- The name is also a pun on a blackberry's taste.
- The logo is also styled to BlackBerry's font & style.
- Franklin Clinton. His phone is manufactured by BitterSweet, but the operating system is Drone. (a parody of Android Operating System.)