(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Emergency vehicle|
|Body style||Quad bike|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The ATV is based on the Suzuki Quadsport LT230. It differs from the ordinary Blazer as it has been modified for rescue use; It features a small flotation device mounted on the front rack and a first aid box attached to the rear cargo rack. However, these features are strictly decorative and can't be used by the player.
Like its generic counterpart, the ATV has good acceleration and a good top speed and features traction tires and shock absorbers which make it an excellent choice for off-roading.
Its durability is considerably better than its civilian counterpart, making it better at defending bullets from its engine, however, the rider is still vulnerable, as well as its tires.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
(Capacity + Layout + Fuel)
AWD / FWD / RWD
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||110 / 177||
650 / 1433
Mass cannot be observed.
- Can be found at the Del Perro Beach being driven by lifeguards.
- Can be parked next to lifeguard stands on the beach.
- The Lifeguard Blazer resembles the Quad from Vice City Stories.
- Even if the real light is obstructed by the flotation device, the illumination is clearly visible.
- The equipment boxes are designed with the vehicle and cannot be detached from it.