|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
|Location:||Depends on the location of your business|
|Target:||Attacking Mendez goons|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Lance's Death|
|Unlocks:||The Mugshot Longshot|
|Unlocked by:||Brawn of the Dead|
Before doing this mission you need to own at least five Empire Building sites. Once acquired Victor goes to Lance's apartment who's worrying about the Mendez Brothers discovering that he and Victor actually stole their big shipment. After a brief argument, Lance picks up his phone and is eventually informed that the Mendez Cartel are going to attack all the business sites owned by Vance Crime Family. Victor and Lance both go outside and successfully after defending one of the empire sites, the mission ends.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- The Mendezes' goons are attacking all your businesses. Go help Lance defend the business
- Help Lance and your gang defend your business against the attacking goons
Post mission pager message
Mendez Brothers: I believe we have mutual interests. Call on us - soon.
- The location of the business attacked will vary depending on what businesses Victor owns (although there are several that are obtained as part of missions, so it will at minimum be one of them).
- Although Lance indicates the family "got our asses whipped elsewhere", none of the other Vance Family businesses are damaged during the mission.
- Blitzkrieg is German for lightning. It was also the name for their "dominate-and/or-destroy" war tactic
- Throughout the Second World War, the Germans used the Blitzkrieg tactic to wipeout other European air bases and gain air superority over that nation and to break British moral during the Blitz. The attackers during the mission use the same tactic to try to take control of Victor's businesses, hence the mission name, but were thwarted.