Now, for the GTA fans who play, they'll know it's not all stealing cars and killing prostitutes to get your money back. GTA cutscenes can be amusing; so list what you think is the funniest.
Contra-Banned: The sex argument between Maria and Salvatore in Liberty City Stories.
Freefall: Who could forget Tony the parrot?
Cholo Victory: Anything with Phil Cassidy drunk, a shotgun and an attempt to drive a Walton facing a wall. Need I say anymore.
So let me know, what was your favourite?Read more >
Hey guys so im a noob at gta because i just started and i cant do anything that other people can do. for example, people get garages for free and i have to pay alot. Also, when i goto los santos customs i can only repair my vechile and not re spray it or anything. I really want to have awesome cars to store in my garage but i just cant. help please! (Franklin, Storymode.)
JohnnyRead more >
- Grand Theft Auto London 1961
- Grand Theft Auto London 1969
- Grand Theft Auto
- Grand Theft Auto 2
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
- Grand Theft Auto Advance
- Grand Theft Auto 3
- Grand Theft Auto 4
- Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
- Grand Theft Auto Online
- Grand Theft Auto V
The Ill-Gotten Gains Update Part 2 is out now on all systems. Go ahead and enjoy yourself!Read more >
So what you need, is more than 16 dollars, and to have passed the mission where you kill the Lifeinvader CEO
You go on your phone, hop on the internet. Click 'Money and Services' Hit the first link. Now scroll down and select 'Lifeinvader' Hold the plus button until almost all your money is gone. Now, click the OK button. Afterwards, a 'Sell' button will appear. CLICK IT You now should have earned 3 times more money than before. Can be done an infinite amount of time. The great part is, you are not exploiting the game. EASY MONEY GUARRENTEEDRead more >
Rockstar revealed the upcoming content to Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the new Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 update, the second release of this early (and hot) summer. The update will be released next week.
A "new" super car, similar in design to the Turismo R.
An off-road sports buggy made by Coil for some reason.
A new edition of the Coquette with a vintage design.
A fast boat. With a wooden finish and a cool name.
A muscle car made by Vapid.
A bike similar in design to the Thrust.
A one-shot pistol with a high damage per shot. Similar to a sort of mini-Musket.
Golden brass knuckles to beat the shit out of people with solid gold.
Much like previous update, new clothing (not fully announced yet).
The PC exclusive (or rather forme…
Read more >
I'm playing as Trevor and I bought a Rhino from Warstock Cache & Carry. They said they delivered it but I can't find it in my garage in Pillbox. Where did it get stored? That's the only property I own.Read more >
Hello, and welcome to my fanon car list.
Here are my car ideas. I can't do car photos.
Please read the returning cars, they all very changed.
I don't care if a car is reused (the Jupiter to the Vigero) and the main difference is the model year. Rockstar did this with Voodoo, Tornado and Savanna, so I don't care.
Based of: Chevrolet Malibu
The Idaho is back in GTA V... Aw... I don't really care. It was as good as the automatic shotgun. You're probably saying that. Actually, it's now based of the Chevrolet Malibu, but with some other inspirations!
Fully based of the Chevrolet Malibu, it has doors that resemble the Dodge Charger, along with the handles from the Dodge Ram. It has a custom V8 exhaust, and in X-Flow style, at the…
Read more >
Hello and welcome to my page. I just joined (well when I'm writing this). Ask me questions and I'll answer them I'm still trying to figure it out some stuff on this website and help would be appreciatedRead more >
Ok, so a few weeks ago Wikia changed it's overall style, and now it seems as though the whole GTA Wiki looks much, much worse. Not in the sense of community, but in the sense of it's aesthetics. Below is a screenshot of what the front page looks like (to me) on a 1920x1080 screen.
As you can see, it just doesn't look good. I think the biggest fault is the background and navigation image. The background has all of that white space, and the header doesn't reach the sides of the page. Not only that, but the whole front page just seems out of preportion. I think we can all agree that this needs to be changed.
So I think we'll need a new background for the wiki. It can't be very detailed, due to the 300 KB file size, but it needs to be a high res…
Read more >
DLC 1: Counterculture DLC Since the remnants of counterculture flourish in Los Santos, it would be great to have a DLC pack for it. The DLC would mainly be a Comtent Pack. Some counterculture groups that would be good to include in such a pack would be: Outlaw Bikers, Jugalos, Hippie, Greaser, Metalhead, Grunge, Skinhead (Not Nazi), Emo/Goth, and Punk. Some Content for the Outlaw Bikers could be: A Lupara (Double Barrel Sawn Off), A few new bikes (Bring in some new choppers or return the Hellfury, Zombie, or Wolfsbane), some new clothing items: The long awaited biker vest, Jeans with a chain, Wermacht style helmets, and some new shades, Some customization options like a Gerry type beard, Grown out hair, and some biker themed tattoos (Maybe…Read more >
With the bank balances of Los Santos' finest criminals now firmly in the black - it's time to grab some R&R with the Ill-Gotten Gains Event Weekend: Part One, running from this Friday, June 12th through June 14th. There's a full host of in-game bonuses to get your grubby little mitts on, as well as a Social Club Sweepstakes, livestreams and much more.
DOUBLE CASH ADVERSARY MODES EVENT PLAYLIST For the gluttonous, the miserly and everyone in-between – grab even more GTA$ this weekend when playing the Adversary Modes that were released alongside GTA Online Heists. If you haven’t yet had a chance to play these three new Modes – which require mastering tactics such as mowing over cyclists in a truck, executing sawn-off shotgun drive-bys and def…
Read more >
Top 10 reasons why GTA V is better than GTA Online, and vice versa!
- Troll-free gameplay - Don't you just hate being killed randomly, by 10 year old gamers who scream down the mic, and "spray and pray", firing until they manage to get a headshot? Sometimes, when it's just too much of a warzone out there, you just need to play on your own, knowing no-one's there to kill you, unless you count the LSPD...
- Much larger variety of vehicles - It's annoying when the same car just keeps appearing in GTA Online, no variety, and the same cars will appear in Sandy Shores or Paleto Bay. With GTA V, you have to choice of hundreds of vehicles at once, rather than having to wait a long time just for the spawner to change. Also, rare cars such as the Asea , Po…
Read more >
Michael for my stats has killed 1,061 people, if he were arrested, what sentence would he get?Read more >
Channel X is a radio station featured in Grand Theft Auto V. The station plays punk rock and is hosted by Cherise McCormic
- AFI - He Who Laughs Last... (1996)
- Bad Religion - Los Angeles Is Burning (2004)
- Bloodhound Gang - I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks (1997)
- The Distillers - The Young Crazed Peeling (2002)
- Green Day - Minority (2000)
- Guttermouth - I'm Destroying the World (2001)
- Less Than Jake - Last One Out of Liberty City (1998)
- The Living End - Prisoner of Society (1998)
- NOFX - Herojuana (2000)
- No Use for a Name - Justified Black Eye (1995)
- The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright - (1999)
- Pennywise - Victim Of Reality (1999)
- pintSIZE - Say Yes to Drugs
- Rancid - Nihilism (1994)
- Social Distortion - Don't Drag Me Down (1996)
Exclusive for PS4, Xbo…
Read more >
If there was a Heists pt. 2 update, What would you want? I know there would have to be vehicles
- Buckingham Sea Sparrow, a two seater light attack helicopter. For sale on Warstock Cache and Carry for $950,000
- Karin Sultan RS, A street legal racing variant of the Sultan. For sale on Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $150,000
- Dewbauchee Super GT, A two seater V12 engined Super car. For sale on Legendary Motorsport.com for $400,000
- Enus Super-Drop Diamond, The converitble variant of the Super Diamond. For sale on Legendary Motorsport.com for $350,000
- Grotti Turismo, The original Turismo returning to GTA Online. For sale on Legendary Motorsport.com for $467,000
- Pegassi Formula R, A Formula 1 based car. For sale on Legendary Motorsport.com for $80…
Read more >
Rockstar Games, who has been teasing a screenshot of a new car earlier, has now revealed its next content update for Grand Theft Auto Online, named the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1.
Due to a surge in high-end crime across southern San Andreas, demand for luxury goods and services is at an all-time high. Upscale merchants of all kinds are scrambling to fill their inventories to serve the newly wealthy. The first of two major deliveries this summer will be hitting the showrooms of luxury car dealerships, the shelves of top arms suppliers and other prestigious retailers in June. Here are a few new screenshots featuring some of the new rides and accessories coming to GTA Online next week – and be on the lookout for another big shipment coming this sum…Read more >
Radio Los Santos (106.1) is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V. it plays Hip Hop and Rap music.
- 50 Cent - PIMP
- Chamillionaire Feat. Krayzie Bone - Ridin'
- Chris Brown Feat.Lil Wayne & Tyga - Loyal
- Drake - Headlines
- Eminem - Space Bound
- Eminem - Not Afraid
- Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite
- Mike Posner Feat. Big Sean - Top of the World
- Mike WiLL Made-It - 23
- Lil Wayne Feat. Static - Lollipop
- Ludacris - Rollout (My Business)
- Pitbull Feat. Marc Anthony - Rain Over Me
- T.I. - Whatever You Like
- Usher - Yeah
- Yelawolf - Pop The Trunk
- GrotTI Kyoto (Lamoghini Diablo)
- Sundat 620 (Datsun 510)
- Chevel Picador custom (1977 Holden Sandman)
- Ocolot XJ2200 (Jaguar XJ220)
- Annis White Widow (Nissan Fairlady)
- Vapid Eagle GT (Ford Falcon GT Coupe
- Dalla Fastback (Lada Samara)
- Vladivostosk Kolina (1986 Moskvich 2140
- Willard Faction GLK (Buick GNX)
Non-Stop-Pop FM (100.7 FM) is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V, hosted by The Actress Ellen Page. The station is a rhythmic adult contemporary radio station, playing a mix of pop, R&B, and dance hits.
- Akon - Don't Matter
- Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen
- Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
- Depeche Mode -The Things You Said
- Down With Webster - Jessica
- Enrique Iglesias - I Like It
- George Michael - I Can't Make You Love Me
- Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
- Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
- Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
- Ne-Yo - Sexy Love
- Paramore - Still Into You
- Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
- Robin Thicke Feat. T.I. ,Pharrell - Blurred Lines
- Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
- Spandau Ballet - True
There's more to GTA V on PC than the game itself; it also features a powerful movie making package that can give you immense directorial abilities. Here's how to use them wisely.
It's safe to say that the PC version of GTA V has turned out the best, thanks to Rockstar pulling out all the stops to accommodate a massive range of PC hardware. A standard gaming PC can easily give the PS4 and Xbox One versions a run for their money, but give it more power, and maybe a shiny NVIDIA GTX 980, and you end up with something absolutely stunning. Besides the main game, we think the best fun's to be had with the Rockstar Editor, which enables you to record in-game footage and turn it into beautiful 60fps films, complete with atmospheric soundtracks and …Read more >
Ever wanted to create a music video? Are you experienced at using the new Rockstar Editor? Then now is your chance to win gaming gear and other prizes, by creating a music video for Leave by Wavves, featured on the Alchemist and Oh No album; Welcome to Los Santos. You can find the article here. The video may not be made using mods. Contest ends June 8, 2015.Read more >
Poor Man's Radio (P.M.R.) is an alternative rock/metal, britpop, post-grunge, and nu-metal radio station in Grand Theft Auto V
- 3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone (2002)
- Aerosmith - Jaded (2000)
- Beck - Sexx Laws (1999)
- Bush - Greedy Fly (1997)
- David Bowie - I'm Afraid of Americans (1997)
- Deftones - Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away) (1998)
- Everclear - Santa Monica (1995)
- Finger Eleven - First Time (2000)
- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away (1998)
- Kilgore - Avowal (1998)
- Mansun - Wide Open Space (1996)
- Nine Inch Nails - Starfuckers, Inc. (2000)
- Nickelback - Leader of Men (2000)
- Oasis - Where Did It All Go Wrong (2000)
- Pearl Jam - Do The Evolution (1998)
- Primus - The Antipop (1999)
- Ra - Violator (2002)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (2000)
- System Of A Down - Sugar (1998)
- The …
Read more >
Welcome to the Latest Edition of Asked and Answered, this time we got info on new Updates, the Rockstar Editor for Consoles, The Lab for Consoles and more!
“The real question is: on what are we going to spend the money from the Heists? (For those who have practically everything)” – vens243 “What’s coming next for GTA Online…??” – Nilix “Will there be more [Heists] added with future updates?” – carl0winer
To vens243 and others who are excited to show off their Heists spoils, beyond the many new vehicles and items that arrived to GTA Online as part of Heists, we are also working on another update coming soon that will feature some very cool new toys for you to enjoy and flaunt with your ill-gotten gains. For now, the screenshot above provides …
Read more >
There has been quite a bit of 2nd and 3rd hand information flying around over the last couple of days about Rockstar Games coming down hard on any users with modified versions of GTA V (primarily mentioning PC version but obviously applying to the console versions which have been modified too).
The rumour: Online bans for Story Mode modifications.
A few quoted sources I have seen:
- This Youtube clip
- This Attackofthefanboy article
- This Youtube clip
So, the EULA has been changed to align with what I would term a "standard no-reverse-engineering" clause.
This isn't something we're likely to see an official Newswire announcement about, although there have been a couple in the last 18 months to announce their crack-downs on on-line modders.
I've never b…Read more >
P.M.R. is an alternative rock/metal, britpop, post-grunge, and indie rock radio station in Grand Theft Auto V
P.M.R. is a rock station with a playlist including music varying between alternative rock, Britpop, alternative metal, post-grunge, and indie rock.
- 3 Doors Down - Here Without You (2002)
- Avril Lavigne - Losing Grip (2003)
- Creed - My Sacrifice (2001)
- Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (2004)
- Extreme - More Than Words (1991?)
- Faith No More - The Real Thing (1989)
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine (1987)
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain (1992)
- Hoobastank - The Reason (2003)
- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away (1998)
- Linkin Park - Numb (2003)
- Mansun - Wide Open Space (1996)
- My Chemical Romance - Teenagers (2007)
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (1991)
- Nirvana - Heart…
Read more >
the first scRead more >
is there ever going to be a gta movieRead more >
Which vehicles do you own? I own a 9F, Issi, BeeJay XL, Baller, Feltzer, Stratum, Dubsta, Z-Type!, Zentorno, Vacca (R.I.P. ;(), and a Cognoscenti Cabrio.Read more >
Black Attack was a hip-hop group from Germany consisting of Butch Mosby, PA Thierry, and J Harper. They released only one album called On The Edge in 1997, but had three popular hits in Europe: "Bang Bang", "Heartless", and "It's A Shame". I think their songs would perfectly fit for GTA soundtrack. Enjoy!Read more >
Who is in charge of the GTA Wiki Facebook oage with over 3,000 likes?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTA-Wiki/585995431411867?fref=tsRead more >
Basically, I decided to revamp most of the templates (some are locked so I can't change them) in a new disambiglink box style. They look a bit like a generic copy paste from each other, which is intended, like the infoboxes. IMO, the previous versions didn't look too good when used together. The backgrounds had too much contrast between each other and they were also in various different sizes which looked something like a developed country's population pyramid so it was kinda irking me when a few of these were used on a page in a way that leaves random gaps to the sides.
I'm asking for your opinions on what could be done to improve these (or revert to originals). Note that all major design changes (depending which ones) would require changi…
Read more >
- NightRide FM is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V, hosted by The DJ Kavinsky.
- Credit from the logo to grope_4_that_date from gtaforums.com.
- Basshunter - Now You're Gone (2007)
- Calvin Harris Feat. Example - We'll Be Coming Back (2012)
- DIE ANTWOORD - UGLY BOY (2014)
- Eminem Feat. Sia - Gust Over Fear (2014)
- Enrique Iglesias Feat. Ludacris - Tonight (2011)
- Kanye West - Stronger (2007)
- Kavinsky - Nightcall (2011)
- Kavinsky - Odd Look (2013)
- Meg & Dia - Monster (DotEXE Dubstep Remix) (2011)
- Paramore - All I Wanted (Knosys Remix) (2013)
- Skrillex - Kyoto (2011)
- Sky Ferreira - Everything is Embarrassing (Krystal Klear Remix) (2012)
- Tyga - Wait For A Minute (2013)
The heist update highlighted Rockstar's dogged determination and belief in their own ability to such a degree that they are willing to ignore popular demand for a speedy delivery in order to provide a product worthy of holding the Rockstar title. And the result is one that did not dissapoint although as with any game with such a fan base it is largely a pyrrhic victory since the heists have gamers, myself included, obsessed not with the update but with what comes next.
Continuing the trend in GTA IV, Rockstar will now likely return to the story of Michael, Franklin and Trevor. Those who have finished the game will however see that this could cause a problem? How will they bypass the issue of multiple choice? Force a player to repeat the end…
Read more >
256GB Corsair SSD 1TB Seagate SATAII 2x500GB Seagate |optical = SATA Blu-ray ROM Lite-On 16x DVD+RW |network = Netgear Wireless N On-Board Gigabit ethernet |display = 23" Philips 236V widescreen LED (1920x1080) 17" Philips 170B4 LCD (1280x1024) |speakers = Bose companion II Desktop speakers/Turtle Beach PX22 Headset |os = Win 7 Home Premium 64bit |comment = Runs GTA IV on maximum settings Runs GTA V PC on near-maximum settings at 25-30fps @ 1080p }}Well, after much struggling with Steam and disk space resulting in the complete loss of all my Steam apps and the repartitioning of a hard disk to support the space requirements, I finally got GTAV PC installed about 24 hours late. Not a GTA issue, so I'm not holding it against the game.
My P…Read more >
It's finally here.
GTA V is now available for PC players everywhere. If you bought the game on Steam, you will now be able to 'unpack' and install the game. If you have purchased a physical copy, 7 discs and a 5 GB update to the game will send you on your way to Los Santos like you've never seen it before.
The game will take a while to install though, due to it's huge size. I preordered the physical version, so it took about an hour and a half for all 7 discs to burn onto my HDD. I'm writing this during my 5 GB download, which is averaging about 400 kb/s, althoughit does bounce up to 1 mb/s every now and then. Usually get 2 mb/s downloading on Steam, so the servers aren't the best right now.
There have been a few issues regarding the installa…Read more >
The long wait is over.
Grand Theft Auto V PC version is now released everywhere! If you bought the game on Steam, you will just "unpack" it and install, If you bought it in a retail store, 7 discs and 5 GB update (I got a copy that has 15 discs instead of 7) will send you to the most-awaited video game of all time.
The install time took 2 hours, the 5 GB update took about 3 hours.
There are too many complains about GTA V PC version in the Philippines.
Most of the complains is about Disc 6 or 5 is corrupted.
I hope everyone will enjoy this game, we're waiting the PC version to came out. And it's finally here.
-Meeston FalconRead more >
Got to say, it sucks to get jumped after you finish a mission. Some players exit the mission mode faster than others and take advantage of this time delay to whack other players exitig from this "net fog" . Kinda of like stealing candy from a baby, it is just too easy to get away with it so why not? After all GTA V is a game about lying, cheating, violent criminals with a short attention span and equally short temper, you expect that kind of play from online players. Protect yourself, I guess, just make sure you don't spawn near the mission's final destination unless necessary.
But,... here is the paradox, you need other players to co-operate with you in a mission in order to be successful. Killing your crew during a job doesn't make sen…Read more >
Tricky, many features in GTA V are really cool, not just about the cars, missions and storyline, but the tiny details, additions and features that are hidden are really cool. Here are a few I noticed and loved.
- When in large shootouts, police officers will pull wounded officers to safety/cover, and wait for paramedics to arrive.
- Planes engaged will divert their courses.
- NOOSE will hang on the side of FIB Grangers.
- Tree leaves will blow around faster when Helicopter Propellors are near them (spinning).
- When an NPC says they're going to call the police, they actually do, stars are given immediately after the statement/phone call.
- There are hundreds of websites, some interactive, some not.
- Buying cars, planes, boats, motorcycles and bikes is an ama…
I always had an idea for racing, and seeing how I love GTA V, I thought this might be a good place to put this.
- Addition of a racecar class, a series of vehicles from assorted classes which have improved performance to be competitive amongst each other. The Jester Racecar and Masscacro are put into the racecar class as well. Racecars will feel similar to their base models, (9F Racecar will feel like a normal 9F, for instance) and may (dependent on vehicle) take after a different vehicle type.
- Now possible to race otherwise unraceable classes -- Commercial, Emergency, Tanks (Rhinos only), and Buses. Commercial, Tanks and Buses are only raceable on tracks with a large or greater space at the start line.
- Multi-class racing -- Ever wanted to ch…
Read more >
Finally broke down and bought a gaming system. Picked the PS4 for two reasons, one, it was on sale and, two, I could transfer my PS3 gaming character into a PS4 game.
To my great annoyance, throughout the years, gaming software companies don't have this feature. When I played a game I would achive ranks, rewards and experience in that game but when a new version of that game was released, I would have to start all over at the bottom. The PS4 overcomes some of this as long as you transfer your character from a PS3 or other Sony System, it doesn't work if you try to transfer a character from xbox systems.
Reminds me of the railroad barons in the USA in the late 19th century, they had differnent track guages so that other companies rolling stoc…Read more >
Title explains it
Vote 1 for both
Vote 2 for A/T/P/D gangs
Vote 3 for T pages.
Vote 4 for nothing.
1.Read more >
As we all know, GTA V is coming to PC on April 14, 2015 and today, Rockstar released a new trailer for the highly anticipated version. So, sit back and enjoy!Read more >
Read more >
"This Thursday April 2 at 10am ET (7am PT / 3pm BST), look for a special Grand Theft Auto V PC 60 Frames-Per-Second Trailer to debut exclusively here at rockstargames.com.
For the best viewing experience, please make sure to watch on the most recent generation device and/or browser."
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52410/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-at-60-frames-per-second-officialRead more >
This blog post is some ideas for websites that sell stuff
- Sea Sparrow
- Little Willie
- Barracks OL
- P-996 LAZER
This website sells stolen police vehicles
- LSPD Cruiser
- LSPD Interceptor
- LSPD Buffalo
- LCPD Merit
- LCPD Stanier
- LCPD Buffalo
- Sheriff's Cruiser
- Sheriff's SUV
- Park Ranger
- Police Stinger
- N.O.o.S.E. Merit
- N.O.o.S.E. Cruiser
- N.O.o.S.E. Patriot
- N.Y.S.P Cruiser
- N.Y.S.P Rancher
- F.I.B Granger
- F.I.B Buffalo
- F.I.B Kuruma (FBI Car)
- F.I.B Washington (FBI Washington)
- F.I.B Rancher (FBI Rancher)
- Unmarked Cruiser
- SAHP Bike
- VCPD Wintergreen
- Prison Bus
- LCPD Maverick
- LSPD Maverick
- VCPD Maverick
Read more >
After installing GTA V on the PS3, an update had to be downloaded. We have high speed internet so it didn't take that long, the hard part was waiting till the cloud servers could complete the request. This game had been widely anticipated and the first few days after its release saw the servers hosting the patch overwhelmed with eager players rushing to play the game. What annoyed me the most was the fact that online play was NOT available. GTA V, to my mind, was not ready to be released simply because all of its function were not working. There seems to be an attitude/approach common with some companies, especially those in the tech sector, that consumers are willing to use defective products because there are "fanboys" of that product. …Read more >