The Belly-Up Fish & Seafood Processing Plant being blown up
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|Location:||Saint Mark's, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Target:||Destroy the Belly-Up Fish & Seafood Processing Plant|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Player death|
Destroy the Trashmaster
|Unlocks:||Bomb Da Base: Act I (if Cutting The Grass for Salvatore Leone has been complete)|
|Unlocked by:||Triads and Tribulations|
- "We're talking very biblical here, nothing low budget."
- ―Toni Cipriani.
Blow Fish is the last mission in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by Leone Family Caporegime Toni Cipriani from his mother's restaurant in the Saint Mark's district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Claude goes to Momma's Restaurante and finds Toni, who informs Claude that he has had enough with the Triads and wants to force them out of Liberty City. Toni says that 8-Ball has rigged a Trashmaster with some explosives, which is to be placed between gas canisters at the Belly-Up Fish & Seafood Processing Plant in Callahan Point. Claude drives to Eightballs Autoyard to collect the Trashmaster, which he then drives carefully over to Callahan Point, so as not to detonate the explosives, although he has time limit of two and a half hours. The Triads open the gates to the plant, allowing Claude to parl the Trashmaster between two gas canisters. Claude sets the explosives to detonate and retreats to a safe distance, with the plant being destroyed shortly after.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to 8-Ball's and get in the Truck
- Drive the Truck to the Factory
- Activate the car bomb then get out of there
- The mission is similar to The Trouble With Triads mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, where the Triads destroy a Leone Family warehouse on the same plot of land.
- This is rather odd that the tankers can only be destroyed in this way, it can't be destroyed by other explosives.
|GTA 3 - iPad Walkthrough - Mission 18 - Blow Fish(03:38)|
|GTA 3 - Walkthrough - Mission 18 - Blow Fish (HD)(03:06)|