|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door large pickup truck|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Manufacturer||Canis (HD Universe)|
The Bodhi resembles a Land Rover Defender as its front section is almost the same as the real vehicle but with a diffrent shaped front bumper. It also bears a likeness to the Kaiser Jeep M715, as the Bodhi's doors, 'roof'/cage, and other parts are similar to its real-life counterpart. The wheel arches are similar to those on the Land Rover Wolf. However, the vehicle sits much lower to the road than a Land Rover Defender. In addition, the vehicle is also wider and its wheels extend further out from its body. It has a sturdy and robust looking body, making it look like a military vehicle.
- Bodhi in Buddhism is the understanding possessed by a Buddha regarding the nature of things.
- The default radio stations for the Bodhi are:
- GTA V: Channel X.
- On the police radio, the vehicle is referred to as a Bordo Bodhi.
- If the player modifies this vehicle, it will respawn at the safehouse, still modified. The same happens with Franklin's Buffalo and Bagger and Michael's Tailgater.
- After Hang Ten, Mister Raspberry Jam will be hung from the front of Trevor's bodhi.
- Bodhi is Patrick Swayze's character from the movie Point Break. A Kaiser Jeep (which is what the Bodhi is based on) is featured in the movie.
- Trevor Philips owns a red example of the truck with the license plate reading "Betty 32". After the mission Hang Ten, the truck will have a teddy bear tucked behind its bull bar.