The Bodhi resembles a Land Rover Defender as its front section is almost the same as the real vehicle but with a different shaped front bumper. It also bears a likeness to the Kaiser Jeep M715, as the Bodhi's doors, 'roof'/cage, and other parts are similar to its real-life counterpart. The wheel arches are similar to those on the Land Rover Wolf. However, the vehicle sits much lower to the road than a Land Rover Defender. In addition, the vehicle is also wider and its wheels extend further out from its body. It has a sturdy and robust looking body, making it look like a military vehicle.
- Bodhi is Patrick Swayze's character from the movie Point Break. A Kaiser Jeep (which is what the Bodhi is based on) is featured in the movie, whose title in spanish language is "LE LLAMAN BODHI"
- Trevor Philips owns a red example of the truck with the license plate reading "Betty 32". After the mission Hang Ten, the truck will have Mr. Raspberry Jam tucked behind its bull bar, unless the front bumper is changed at a Los Santos Customs. Like all of the cars assigned to the three protagonists, the player can customize Trevor's pickup and it will retain these modifications whenever it respawns.
- At Trevor Philips' house when playing as him.
- In GTA Online, can be obtained in the mission "Dirt Road". Located on the dirt road across the street from the objective. Take the vehicle to your garage then complete or fail the mission to keep. Can also be bought from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $25,000
- Bodhi in Buddhism is the understanding possessed by a Buddha regarding the nature of things.
- The default radio stations for the Bodhi are:
- GTA V: Channel X.
- On the police radio, the vehicle is referred to as a Bordeaux Bodhi.
- If the player modifies this vehicle, it will respawn at the safehouse, still modified. The same happens with Franklin's Buffalo and Bagger, Michael's Tailgater, Tracey's Issi, and Amanda's Sentinel.
- After Hang Ten, Mister Raspberry Jam will be hung on the front of the Bodhi if the default bumper is equipped.
- The Bodhi appears what it seems to be a civilian driven vehicle in the first GTA V trailer, but in the actual game it is only driven by Trevor.
- During his encounter with Josh Bernstein in Strangers and Freaks side mission, you can see Trevor had a trouble in starting the car. This may suggest that the car has slightly broken electricals.