Defusing the bomb, PSP version.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Location:||Rotterdam Hill, Dukes, Liberty City|
- Zhou: "In his final months as boss, Hsin Jaoming is losing the respect of several major business associates and dealers. To bring them back in line, Hsin is going to blow up the vehicles in which they've stashed their drugs."
- Huang: "...And we're going to help?"
- Zhou: "Fuck no! You're going to stop Hsin's bomb vans so that I can safely steal the drugs, then present myself as the only competent operator. It's win-win."
- —Zhou's plan
Bomb Disposal is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars given to protagonist Huang Lee by Zhou Ming, leader of the Ming Family, from his club in the Rotterdam Hill district of Dukes, Liberty City.
MissionHsin Jaoming, the Triad boss, his due respect. Hsin has planned to teach them a lesson by blowing up their "stash cars". Zhou, on the other hand wants to steal the cars and the drugs inside them. He hires Huang behind Hsin's back to accomplish this. Huang rushes to disarm the bombs that are located in three Burger Shot vans next to each stash car. He disarms all three bombs, and is then ambushed by Hsin's men. Another van armed with a bomb comes barreling down the street after Huang dispatches of the last henchmen. Huang then kills the driver and passenger of the van and disarms the fourth bomb. After, the three stash cars are brought to the Ming Inn via flatbead where Huang meets Zhou for his payment.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the stash cars before the attack begins
- Hsin's bombs have been armed. Defuse them before they detonate
- Another bomb van is on its way. Destroy it.