|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Little Haiti, Vice City|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Player's death|
Wasting RC planes
|Unlocked by:||Juju Scramble|
- "Blow dem boats to coffin wood!"
- ―Auntie Poulet.
Auntie Poulet wants Tommy to destroy a fleet of Cuban boats that are used to traffic drugs. She drugs Tommy and instructs him to enter a Top Fun van nearby to use RC Barons to drop bombs over the Cubans on Starfish Island. Tommy remotely pilots the RC Baron and manages to destroy all the Cuban boats and kill any Cubans who witnessed this event.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the van that contains the flying bombs
- Destroy the Cuban boat fleet
- The Cubans are making a run for it. Don't let them get away
- There is a glitch where after the cutscene right before you drive the RC plane you can get out when that cutscene fades away then you can instead drive to the place and kill everyone and destroy the vehicles and pass the mission. The Cubans do not attack back when this happens.
- The Top Fun van will be never moved if you passed the mission.
- The RC Baron in this mission is extremely difficult to fly because it has a big heavy bomb under the belly. On top of that, judging when the boat is below and how to "lead" the Cuban boats is quite difficult since the camera angle does not go that far above the plane, making this mission quite difficult to complete.
|iPad 2 Version|