|Location:||East Los Santos|
|Genre:||Funk, R&B, Soul, Disco|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
Bounce FM is a funk, disco, soul and R&B radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, hosted by The Funktipus (voiced by George Clinton, who also lent one of his songs to the radio station). It is the favorite radio station of the Ballas, as well as of Sean "Sweet" Johnson and Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris, as evidenced when the player enters their respective vehicles.
DJ: The Funktipus
Genres: Funk, R&B, Soul
- Zapp - I Can Make You Dance (1983)
- Kool & the Gang - Hollywood Swingin' (1973)
- Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster (1975)
- Rick James - Cold Blooded (1983)
- Maze - Twilight (1985)
- Fatback Band - Yum Yum (Gimme Some) (1975)
- The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets (1983)
- Ronnie Hudson and the Street People - West Coast Poplock (1982)
- Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage (1980)
- George Clinton - Loopzilla [broadcast version] (1982)
- Dazz Band - Let It Whip (1982)
- Cameo - Candy (1986)
- MFSB - Love Is The Message (1973)
- Ohio Players - Funky Worm (1973)
- Johnny Harris - Odyssey (1980)
- Roy Ayers Ubiquity - Running Away (1977)
- Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (1982)
- Wildstyle, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City that plays another song by Zapp & Roger.
- Fever 105, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City that plays Funk and R&B, as well as other songs by Kool & The Gang and Rick James.
- Vice City For Lovers, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories that plays R&B and Soul, as well as other songs by Roy Ayers and Rick James.
- IF99 - International Funk, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that plays Funk.
- The Vibe 98.8, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that plays R&B and Soul music. It also plays another song by The Isley Brothers.
- Fusion FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that is DJed by Roy Ayers and plays another song by him.
- K109 The Studio, a radio station in Episodes From Liberty City that plays another song by The Fatback Band.