|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Full name:||Bradley Snider|
|Also known as:||Brad|
|Date of death:||2004|
|Main affiliation:||Michael Townley|
|Voiced by:||Ryan Woodle|
Brad was a long-time friend and accomplice of Michael Townley and Trevor Philips. In 2004 he participated in a heist along with the pair and an unnamed getaway driver. The heist was a failure, with unexpected police 'heat' resulting in the death of the driver, and Brad and Michael being shot and captured. Only Trevor managed to escape. Publicly, Brad was imprisoned with a stiff sentence, while Michael died of his gunshot wound.
Over the next nine years, Brad maintained an infrequent correspondence with Trevor through paper and electronic mail. It served as his only lifeline to the outside world, as he claimed to be denied visitor privileges. By the time Trevor reunites with Michael and Lester Crest, Brad seems relatively at peace with his situation and encourages Trevor to turn himself in.
Trevor eventually realizes the truth, however: Brad never survived the botched Prologue heist and was buried in the place of the supposedly-dead Michael. Michael himself (as well as the player) is aware that Brad's prison correspondence was faked by Dave Norton, the FIB agent who arranged the sting on the heist crew, after he intercepted Trevor's initial attempts to write to Brad. Over Michael's protests, Trevor flies to North Yankton during Bury the Hatchet to confirm his suspicions, and exhumes Brad's corpse from Michael's grave. This discovery increases the tension between Trevor and Michael for the rest of the plot. If The Third Way is chosen however, by the end of the game, Trevor forgives Michael and both agree that Brad really was a "dick" after all.
- If the player finishes the mission The Third Way or The Time's Come, Dave will text message Trevor that he was the one who sent the e-mails to Trevor posing as Brad.
- While hanging out with Franklin Clinton, Trevor admits that he thought Brad was a "dick", and would have probably killed him at some point anyway but "wouldn't have done it in such an underhanded fashion and the authorities wouldn't have been involved." When Franklin asks why Trevor was so angry at Michael over Brad's death in that case, Trevor says that he did what he did because of his own principles.
- According to Trevor, Brad and Michael never really liked each other and that Brad at one point planned to cut off Michael.
- Brad has the same "cut here" tattoo around his neck as Trevor does; demonstating how close he and Trevor were.
- He can not be played as during the shoot-out with the State Patrol.
- GTA V