The farm consists of a small house, a wooden shack, and a windpump. It serves as a lumberyard, and a plant nursery. Cows can be found here eating grass, along with inhabitants walking around checking on lumber with clipboards, talking on the phone, and other tasks. The Braddock Farm appears to be a marijuana growing and distributing area, as there are cannabis plants seen growing in plots under white canopies.
- When approaching the area for the first time as Trevor, the player is given the option of raiding the farm and stealing the profits after killing several Marabunta Grande guards, which will earn around $44,000. Although the game prompts you to return in a week or so to steal any future earnings, it appears that the encounter, like most others in the game, is unique.
- It is one of the few places in Grand Theft Auto V where marijuana plants can be found.
- The inhabitants may be from the Southern United States, as evidenced by a Confederate Flag seen on the small house.
- A spaceship part can be found at the farm.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Potshot - the van is stolen from the farm.
- There is a Gang Attack here, when started, members of The Lost MC will be the attackers.