(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Bravura is a two-door coupé in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The overall structure has a strong resemblance to the first generation Chevrolet Lumina, but as a 2-door coupé rather than the Lumina's 4-door design. The front of the Bravura and the trimming on the sides has a resemblance to a 1987–1993 Ford Mustang but some details like the wide-looking side profile are different and look much like an 1980s GM N platform coupé vehicle like the 1985-1991 Pontiac Grand Am. The slope of the C-pillar, and general shape of the back end also bear a fair bit of resemblance to the 1989-95 Dodge Spirit and Plymouth Acclaims. The shape is also similar to a 1989–1997 Mercury Cougar but the car, being based on the cougar is unlikely since the Mercury Cougar is a large and heavy car. It is most likely a Vapid or Dundreary car.
Acceleration is average due to a small (likely 4 or 6-cylinder) engine being matched to a front-wheel drivetrain, but pulling a small curb weight. What is truly disappointing about this car, though, is the significant lack of speed that would be expected from the light frame. Handling is average, but the car exhibits understeer. Brakes tend on the weak side, but are effective due to the light chassis and inability to reach very high speeds. Also due to its light weight, every time it changes gear the car moves up and down violently.
Modifications (GTA San Andreas)
The car can only be modified at TransFender.
|Color||Car Color 1 (64 different colors)||$ 150|
|Hood||Fury Scoop||$ 150|
|Champ Scoop||$ 100|
|Vents||Oval Hood Vent||$ 150|
|Square Hood Vent||$ 100|
|Exhausts||Large Exhaust||$ 250|
|Twin Exhaust||$ 300|
|Lights||Round Fog Lamp||$ 100|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
|Roof||Roof Scoop||$ 80|
|Side skirts||Side Skirt||$ 500|
|Off Road Wheel||$ 1000|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
- Bravura is the surname of Jim Bravura, the police lieutenant in the game Max Payne, which is also created by Rockstar Games.
- Bravura means "braveness" or "cleverness" in Spanish.
- The default radio station in the Bravura is SF-UR.
- A lot of people favor this car due to its sporty appearance, which can be later modified at TransFender.
- A wreck similar to the Bravura is seen in GTA V trailer gameplay online.
- The Bravura spawns throughout San Andreas
- Found outside the Las Venturas City Planning Department entrance near the Come-A-Lot casino in the mission Architectural Espionage
- Occasionally spawns in the San Fierro police station garage with custom rims.