|República Federativa do Brasil (Federative Republic of Brazil)
|Largest city||São Paulo|
Brazil is a South-American country that is mentioned in Grand Theft Auto series.
- All the newpaper from the Liberty Tree comes from Brazil, as seen in the Liberty Tree Wins Award. No New Information article.
GTA Vice City
- A Brazilian flag can be seen at a store near the The Greasy Chopper.
- There's a store in Little Havana called Galeria Musical, it means in portuguese and spanish : "Musical gallery".
- Brazil is mentioned in the song Breaks by Kurtis Blow in the Wildstyle radio station.
GTA San Andreas
- In San Fierro, there is a waxing clinic that provides a service called Brazilian Waxing.
- Herr Gruber's Spa is an international spa business owned by Herr Gruber, who has opened spas all around the world including such countries as Germany, Switzerland & Brazil. The business can be heard on commercials.
- There is a Brazilian store located in Hove Beach, Broker.
- There is a pedestrian that speaks Brazilian Portuguese, he wears a blue jacket with white stripes and a number 68 in the back, he is commonly founded in northern Algonquin. He will often verbally attack the player if provoked.
- The channel CTN is a real-life television channel in Brazil.
Episodes from Liberty City
- The song "Kid Conga" by Daniel Haaksman is in Brazilian Portuguese. It plays on Electro-Choc.
- "Sepultura", a Brazilian rock band, is on LCHC.
- Arnaud used to hang out with Brazilian prostitutes.
- During the mission "Departure Time", Luis Fernando Lopez suggests that Gay Tony should move to Brazil.