| MISSION |
Breach of Contract
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Rockford Hills, Los Santos|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocked by:||Surreal Estate|
Trevor arrives at Josh's house on West Eclipse Boulevard to find an Interceptor parked out front and Josh describing to two Los Santos Police officers the man who burned down Josh's home. When Trevor approaches, Josh points out Trevor to the cops and claims that Trevor is the one responsible for all the damage. The police pull their pistols and attempt to hold Trevor at gunpoint. Trevor flees. The player can choose whether to kill Josh as part of the escape, but either way, the mission ends once Trevor has eluded the police.
- Lose the Cops.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Dirty Rat - Kill Josh.
- Hot Pursuit - Escape in the Police Interceptor.
- Try not to kill the two cops that are with Josh, this way it will be easier to lose them.
- Before starting this mission, it is best to put the free aim on instead of the auto-aim as this won't target on the officers. Activate your special ability.
- Since one of the gold medal objectives requires the player to kill Josh, the canon choice is to do so.
- The Police Interceptor that the player is supposed to steal to get the Gold Medal can be kept post-mission.
The mission "Breach of Contract" starts at 20:58